No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto vs Margarito Rematch on The Line in Nevada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto vs Margarito Rematch on The Line in Nevada

When former world champion Antonio Margarito appears before a five-member panel of the Nevada State Athletic Commission on Friday in Las Vegas, in an attempt to regain his license to box in the United States, a potential November fight with Manny Pacquiao is not the only opportunity at stake.

[Click Here To Read More]

What a a second half this year could have if Tony Cotto and Manny Floyd happen

Comment

if I'm on team cotto, I would insist it be eastcoast.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        if I'm on team cotto, I would insist it be eastcoast.
        im damn near done with cotto. he is letting arum **** him right up his ass with no ky!!! i wouldnt mind the rematch but arum swears margarito didnt know **** about the wraps and now the fight is gonna be in vegas. again!!! cotto needs 2 man the **** up and say if we fight, its in nyc and i want 65-35.

Comment

this fight better be in yankee stadium or msg **** las vegas they cheat there ass off cotto trainer wasnt there to check his hands so how they said he was there cotto will beat cheato ass

Comment

Make this fight happen! floyd vs pac if not pac vs marquez 3 if he beats diaz, but let cotto vs margarito 2 happen. berto vs clottey. boxing will be on the map.
            Last edited by actup; 07-07-2010, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              this fight better be in yankee stadium or msg **** las vegas they cheat there ass off cotto trainer wasnt there to check his hands so how they said he was there cotto will beat cheato ass
              Money any PPV level type of fight will happen in Vegas. ask Cotto if he wants 5 million in MSG or 7-8 million in the MGM he will go running to the MGM, its the best thing to do man.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                lol. what a sorry clown you are.

Comment

Damn if this fight happens, IDGAS where it's gonna be held in the US, Miguel needs to get his soul back!

WAR COTTO!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                    Damn if this fight happens, IDGAS where it's gonna be held in the US, Miguel needs to get his soul back!

WAR COTTO!
                    He might end up like Arguillo after realizing the guy was clean and still kicked his ass, but even worse the second go around sonny.

Comment

Working...
                    X