Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magomed Abdusalamov has returned to his home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$800,000? boxers should have to pay a compulsory fee that goes towards any unfortunate illnesses or injuries, a insurance of sort which is only available to boxers if god forbid the worst happens.

Networks should then also have to pay a fee for each high grossing event towards a similar fund which supports any outstanding costs for a boxer who is seriously hurt that THEY promote for selling THEIR tickets.

I know its unlikely but if all the relatively known boxers decided to have a charity bout with 16oz gloves on I'm certain that $800,000 would be erased.

Only pray and hope he recovers beyond expectations and become the husband and father to his family again.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
      $800,000? boxers should have to pay a compulsory fee that goes towards any unfortunate illnesses or injuries, a insurance of sort which is only available to boxers if god forbid the worst happens.

Networks should then also have to pay a fee for each high grossing event towards a similar fund which supports any outstanding costs for a boxer who is seriously hurt that THEY promote for selling THEIR tickets.

I know its unlikely but if all the relatively known boxers decided to have a charity bout with 16oz gloves on I'm certain that $800,000 would be erased.

Only pray and hope he recovers beyond expectations and become the husband and father to his family again.
      There should be incorporated some kind of insurance in case of this, into the contract. I blame his corner mostly in that fight, he complained after the first round and looked not right.

Comment

That's good news hopefully the recovery keeps on going.

Didn't read the article but 80000 dollars is ridiculous. How do they expect him to pay it back?

Comment

I'm glad he's doing better. I hope he can live a happy life. It's a shame with those bills though. I hope that doesn't break his family.

Comment

I hope Mago still has more room to grow and regain some faculties. It looks like he will get great family support.
            Lesser hoes get talked about in boxing... there are some good examples of strong wives (and families) behind some of the brave fighters. Mago's wife, Cunningham's wife, Guerrero's wife come to mind

800k they can worry about that later, his kids don't care about that they get to see Dad.

Comment

Working...
            X