Froch Trolls Groves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch Trolls Groves

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=263131157231558

LOL, I love the way Froch handled him. So sharp. AND DAMN lol they keep using that intervention guy for comedic purposes. Poor Groves though, he is a delusional kid. Funny though.

Comment

Looks like Froch didn't appreciate the "dancing about" comment.

Comment

Froch is the one and only alpha male

Comment

Groves damn he knocked you out 2 damn times...get over it

Comment

damn!

Comment

haha groves is EXACTLY like amir khan

Comment

Groves had his chance... Twice... He just needs to shut up and take his losses and move on

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  LOL, I love the way Froch handled him. So sharp. AND DAMN lol they keep using that intervention guy for comedic purposes. Poor Groves though, he is a delusional kid. Funny though.
                  Learn your boxing history.

That intervention guy is Rocky Lockridge, former IBF and WBA Super Featherweight champion. He fought the best in his division during the 80's - Laporte, Gomez, and Chavez Sr. He KO'd an undefeated Roger Mayweather in round 1 to win the WBA title.

Rocky had drug and alcohol problems when he boxed and those demons plagued him once his career ended.

Comment

I don't get what the big deal is. Groves is giving Froch credit for the wins, hence the "I tip my hat to you" but he still thinks he can beat him. What's wrong with that? Why wouldn't/shouldn't he want to avenge his losses?

I understand if Groves was *****ing about it, but he's not at all

Comment

Working...
                    X