No announcement yet.

I Got Malignaggi Beating the Roid Abuser By UD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got Malignaggi Beating the Roid Abuser By UD

Fight will mean more to Paulie, Paulie has looked better and better lately. Pacs head wont be in it and the steroids will be catching upto him. Paulie will use his length, hopefully get a large ring and I really do not think he will be intimidated by Pacman at all. I think Paulie takes this fight easy and ends Roidmans tainted career.

Originally posted by Dr. Ironfist View Post
    Fight will mean more to Paulie, Paulie has looked better and better lately. Pacs head wont be in it and the steroids will be catching upto him. Paulie will use his length, hopefully get a large ring and I really do not think he will be intimidated by Pacman at all. I think Paulie takes this fight easy and ends Roidmans tainted career.
    paulie gets hit to much to win this fight

Comment

Paulie should just bring a giant needle to the ring as a mascot

Comment

you fail at posting..

Delete your Account.. Alt..

Comment

Malignaggi will lose, but win a huge payday.

Comment

Your day dreaming

Wake up and get real. Malignaggi who?

Comment

Paulie gets hit by something big within 2 minutes, wobbles but hangs in there for the rest of the round. Gets caught again mid way through round 2, spends the rest of the round running and clinging on. Same again for the next round or so. Gets hurt badly in round 5 or 6, fight gets stopped.

Pacquiao by T/KO within 6 in a pathetic fight that shouldn't happen.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
              Last edited by S A M U R A I; 12-25-2009, 01:47 AM.

Comment

If I had something this stupid to say, I'd make an ALT too.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  Paulie gets hit by something big within 2 minutes, wobbles but hangs in there for the rest of the round. Gets caught again mid way through round 2, spends the rest of the round running and clinging on. Same again for the next round or so. Gets hurt badly in round 5 or 6, fight gets stopped.

Pacquiao by T/KO within 6 in a pathetic fight that shouldn't happen.
                  at least he gets a payday

Comment

Explain the bold statement? How has he looked better cuz he beat Juan Diaz?

Comment

Working...
                    X