No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: Broner is No Mayweather, Bitched Out To Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1chase View Post
    Broner Is the future of boxing. All fighters are nervous but Adrien is entertaining the crowd on the way to the ring. He could go down in history as one of the best fighters of all time.
    Then let him step up to plate, and fight someone
    whose not a No Hopper.... Guess he's paying homage
    to the self Proclaimed, Greatest of all Time El FRAUD (LOL)!!!

Comment

Broner would crush Rios. Rios has no defense. Anyone who really studies the sweet science knows why Adrien is a problem for these flatfooted, slow fighters.
      Then when will he Fight Someone with a "Pulse"???

Comment

Broner would crush Rios. Rios has no defense. Anyone who really studies the sweet science knows why Adrien is a problem for these flatfooted, slow fighters.
        Yeah, right. Ponce was slow and flat-footed yet he was robbed vs Broner, who was hoding and running. You are implying that Latinos are flat-footed? Well, your style og running, dancing, and holding is for girls, the fans don´t like that anymore. Chavez was a flat-footed boxer with more than 100 wins. Edwin Valero, Margarito, Angulo, Mathysse, Maidana, etc.etc. are flat-footed Latinos that fight like real men. Broner and Mayweather are simply cowards.

Comment

Rios ain't ****, Marquez ain't ****, Burns ain't ****, Spadafora ain't ****. A bunch of potential Broner victims.
          And your Post's ARE ****!!!

Comment

Tell us Boxing Professor, why the CHUMP, fights with his Mouth Open???

Comment

I just rewatched the Maidana-Karass fight and I'll say this, that Maidana would end Broner. I know it's not pertinent to this thread really but I've seen more than a few people say Maidana is a contender and scrub but if he and Rios are scrubs.....I don't know man, Broner should stay at 135.

I consider them on the same level skill-wise I know Maidana is at 147 now but I immediately thought of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                Broner will be the next Berto.
                Yep. Haymon will protect Broner like he did Berto. But at least Berto kept a low profile and never acted like he could take on everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  And broner was getting hit clean by a 5'2" goat farmer from wales with t-rex arms so whats your point?
                  Lmao...yessir!!

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                    Is not only what they said you idiot (which was more than enough you call me out bring it don sing it and thas the end of the story)...is the attitud of Broner wouldn't even make eye contact and was in hurry to leave.

I haven't heard any more challenges from Broner to Robert Guerrero ever since.
                    Now he is just waitting for big bro Mayweather to avanged his humiliation.
                    You really do have shit for brains don't you, you fucking ******. Look at the video CLOSELY dumb ass and you WILL CLEARLY SEE Broner looking Guererro in the eyes at the beginning of the video and he even speaks directly into his elf like ears before walking off. That's small shit for small minded people. Broner is above that.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                      Broner is a MIRROR IMAGE of Junior Mayweather... It's all about the "0", which means jack, if you seek the safest route to the bank with each hand picked opponent. Junior did it his whole career. He made Cotto and Mosley wait 10 years to fight, because they were each too dangerous in their prime. Junior nearly guessed wrong on those two eventual fights. Junior made Pacquiao wait more than 4 years and STILL won't fight Pacquiao, for being too dangerous. Junior will say Pacquiao isn't the demand anymore after two losses; says Manny needs to beat Bradley and Marquez first... stall tactics. Guaranteed, Manny would be the biggest payday in Junior's career, sold out in ONE HOUR, if he had the ballz to sign with Pac. GET THIS... Junior Mayweather chose to fight Victor Ortiz, after Maidana destroyed Ortiz in 8 rounds. Usually the Champion, takes on the winner of a fight, Junior chose the loser; he wanted NO part in Marcos Maidana. Junior thinks Guerrero is slow, one dimensional, leads with his chin, too small, rather than go fight Pacquiao, Canelo, Danny Garcia, or Sergio Martinez. Remember, Leonard & Hearns even went up to Light Heavyweight for challenges. NOT in Junior Mayweather's DNA. THIS IS WHY, Broner connects with another gangsta from the hood. They both lack courage, hand pick opponents, have no ballz. That's fine, take your "0" to the bank all day long; neither will ever be considered Legendary when it's all said and done.
                      Wrong, Floyd fought the winner of Ortiz Berto! He fought Ortiz at ww, in which he comes in the ring at 164lbs! Also Robert is not small! I dont see ANYONE being able to hurt Robert at ww, not even pac! I dont see anyone BEATING him at ww, except MAYBE Floyd! You dont know boxing! I do think Floyd is a ducker, BUT I think Robert is an EXCELLENT Opponent, and he's HUGE! I predicted he would be too big for Berto, and that Berto would not be able to hurt him! Robert would CRUSH Little bitty Pacman! Robert is NOT slow, nor does he telegraph! He is not a combination puncher, he throws FLURRIES! Meaning the punches are too close together for you to avoid them all! He deserved a 3rd round TKO over Berto, but the ref wanted to give Berto a chance, since he Needed to beat Robert! I HATE Robert, but your all wrong about allot of things, and I predict him to beat allot of people at ww! Most people who KNOW boxing, knows that this is the first time Floyd had a REALLY good opponent to fight! I dont even like Floyd like I used to, but he gets props on this one! Today you have learned boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X