No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brian Rose Pickles Vivian Harris in The Third Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brian Rose Pickles Vivian Harris in The Third Round

British light-middleweight champion Brian Rose took another step towards a world-title shot with a third-round stoppage of Vivian Harris on Friday night.

'The Lion' jumped all over the former world light-welterweight champion from the off at Blackpool's Winter Gardens.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Now Harris has been knocked out in 5 of his last seven fights. He only won one of his last ten fights. He should not be fighting.

Comment

If he's losing to someone like Rose, he definitely has no future in the sport.

Comment

ever since junior witter beat harris he just hasn't been the same fighter, witter basically ruined him in b-hop fashion. i think he should retire, he's been knocked out too many times now.

Comment

Its sad what happened to Vivian Harris.. He never recovered from the Maussa upset.. Muassa CRACKED his chin and he never was the same.. Poor bastard. I bet he got paid $2000 for this fight

Comment

Sad. Vivian Harris should have retired years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              ever since junior witter beat harris he just hasn't been the same fighter, witter basically ruined him in b-hop fashion. i think he should retire, he's been knocked out too many times now.
              Witter ruined him? Laughable...Harris was ruined when he lost to Maussa....He wasn't the same after that. He beat a guy who had 19 losses, beat an old Stevie Johnston and struggled with Lazcano and that fight really could have been a draw. He was done before he fought Witter.

Comment

Harris should retire...it's time.

Comment

Working...
                X