Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy theory!!!! While they are hot!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy theory!!!! While they are hot!!!!

So now that we are all talking bout the government and what not!!! I want to share something.

I was told by my proffesor about , "A pale white horse" , now I havent read it. But there was one interesting story.

Until I see any evidence , its pretty much a fairy tale . But it was just so disturbing and at the same time intriguing.That I want to share and see what you think.

Is it posible??? Is it just crazy talk??

Again i havent read it but it goes like this.

As told by the author , He speaks about a field , some woods , that people are taken there , they let them loose and then they are hunted down , with rifles, for the government amusement. And its the president that hunts them down. These are people that are threats to the U.S people who have secrets , people with proof. As told by the book.

Is it possible?? or is it just crazy talk??

Im not saying it is impossible or we should not believe it, these are wonderful things they telling but so i far i haven't found an evidence that they tested with actual experiment.

Comment

this reminds me of this episode

Comment

Originally posted by ahh!! Low Blow View Post
        So now that we are all talking bout the government and what not!!! I want to share something.

I was told by my proffesor about , "A pale white horse" , now I havent read it. But there was one interesting story.

Until I see any evidence , its pretty much a fairy tale . But it was just so disturbing and at the same time intriguing.That I want to share and see what you think.

As told by the author , He speaks about a field , some woods , that people are taken there , they let them loose and then they are hunted down , with rifles, for the government amusement. And its the president that hunts them down. These are people that are threats to the U.S people who have secrets , people with proof. As told by the book.

There's this book about this orphan who gets taken away to a secret academy because of who his parents are, has a real problem with a rival faction at the academy but ends up saving the world from the evil lord Voldermort.

Is it possible???

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          There's this book about this orphan who gets taken away to a secret academy because of who his parents are, has a real problem with a rival faction at the academy but ends up saving the world from the evil lord Voldermort.

Is it possible???
          Considering he/she saved the world , NOOOOO!!!!!

I know ur trying to come back with some "smart scarcastic comment" . Thing is , ur not that smart. You should talk to William Cooper since he was the one that was hunted down by the fbi and s.c , hes the one that put that letter on his book buddy!!!! Whos the author of ur science fiction novel????????

Comment

Comment

The president.... LMAO

Obama ain't no soldier...thats just ridiculous

anyone can write a book

Comment

Considering he/she saved the world , NOOOOO!!!!!

I know ur trying to come back with some "smart scarcastic comment" . Thing is , ur not that smart. You should talk to William Cooper since he was the one that was hunted down by the fbi and s.c , hes the one that put that letter on his book buddy!!!! Whos the author of ur science fiction novel????????
                No you've just detailed the outline of a fictional novel and asked if it is possible. I just did the same.

Hey I read a book where an author is in a car wreck and is rescued and nursed back to vague health by his number one fan who makes him write his last nivel and then he kills her.

IS IT POSSIBLE!?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  No you've just detailed the outline of a fictional novel and asked if it is possible. I just did the same.

Hey I read a book where an Idiot from Ontario who lives in his parents basement and jerks off every 6 hours has nothing better to do than contradict himself and posters , in an attempt to look smart.

IS IT POSSIBLE!?
                  I detailed the outline of a FICTIONAL NOVEL???? Do you know who William Cooper was dumb stupid mother****er!!! you must not. Cuz ur talking out of your ass , Pick up a copy of " Behold a pale horse" and educate yourself a little bit. Its hard to believe that a guy that was hunted down by the fbi and killed because of his book , is talking fiction!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X