No announcement yet.

140 has just gotten interesting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    The man to beat is the lineal or Ring champ, Matthysse was not the Ring or Lineal champ. No boxing website, Ring, ESPN, TBRB, Boxingscene, had Lucas as the man to beat. #1 ranking is not the man to beat.
    I didn't say any website had Lucas as the man to beat, i didn't proclaim him as the lineal. I said i had him as the man to beat, as i rated him as the top guy at 140.

Lucas was the number 1 guy at 140 for me, Postol just beat him clinically, so IMO all eyes are now on Postol, he's the guy to chase..

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      why do you keep mentioning Broner?? at no time said he was #1..matter of fact i said no one was #1
      Nor is he even conversation until he beats a ranked opponent.

But if that the case you should edit your opening post and replace Broner with Lucas or Ruslan, you know two guys that are actually in the conversation.

Comment

Crawford probably cleans out 3 titles. Broner fight would never get made.

Comment

It's certainly interesting. I'm just hoping the fights that need to actually happen.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            The top spot is wide open..and i would love to see Broner,Crawford,Postal all box it out to get a new "LINEAL" champion...who do you have #1 right now?
            Throw Mikey Garcia in the mix also .

Comment

Working...
            X