Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Canelo Will Break Records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grustler is an annoying person. When I read his garbage, I think to myself, this mofo takes internet business so seriously. Calm down son. Floyd was scared of Pac and demanded testing because of it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Grustler is an annoying person. When I read his garbage, I think to myself, this mofo takes internet business so seriously. Calm down son. Floyd was scared of Pac and demanded testing because of it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by happyman View Post
            no, floyds existence here strictly here for my source of free entertainment. now that i think about it, i actually get a good kick out of his cult fans too. keep on keepin on!

im sure floyd appreciates your cult sacrifice offerings to him.
            You are on a boxing website getting a kick out of playing around with grown men? You have the nerve to talk about anyone being Psychologically damaged.

Comment

• Calm down Grustler, why you post so much like it's your job. You ain't getting paid son.

Comment

• Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                Grustler is an annoying person. When I read his garbage, I think to myself, this mofo takes internet business so seriously. Calm down son. Floyd was scared of Pac and demanded testing because of it.

And Pacquiao was scared of the actual blood test. Got to post the same thing 4 times to get your point across?

Comment

• Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                  Calm down Grustler, why you post so much like it's your job. You ain't getting paid son.
                  Neither are you so why do you post on here so much?

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    And Pacquiao was scared of the actual blood test. Got to post the same thing 4 times to get your point across?
                    4 times because you're so dumb. Reading you converse and debate is torture because you seem to miss points by people and pick at what you want. Your skills as a debater fail because you simply do not tackle the real points someone says, but bold the weak points.

You are a cherry picker. One of the worse posters here because you are not even a troll but take it seriously.

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    Neither are you so why do you post on here so much?
                    11k posts son. That is an awful lot. Do you even work? Dang son go and get a job. Most of your posts are 100 lines long too, not even a normal 11k posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Alright then. Since you really stooped that low & started posting like a woman, don't quote me no more & I'll ignore you from now on.
                      how about you post the truth about which fight I prefer and extend the same respect I show you.

Comment

Working...
                      X