(VIDEO) 24/7 First Look: Sergio Martinez Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VIDEO) 24/7 First Look: Sergio Martinez Camp

• not sure if posted yet•

I got Martinez winning this one but I think he's in for a tougher fight than he thinks he's in for. I believe he's underestimating Jr a little bit too much.

Comment

cant wait.

Comment

Even though i haven't seen the Ward Chad 24 7 yet its just great getting too see newer 24 7s instead off Pac Floyd which have become pretty boring

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          I got Martinez winning this one but I think he's in for a tougher fight than he thinks he's in for. I believe he's underestimating Jr a little bit too much.
          Yea I think Martinez think this fight is gonna be a givin. I think He Think what he says is how Jr thinks. To me I believe Jr thinks he can win, and Martinez talking like he knows Jr knows he gonna lose. hard to explain but gonna be a solid scrap either way it goes.

Comment

Damn, I can't wait for this fight, I'm gonna be there to watch this **** go down in person. Hell yea

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
              Yea I think Martinez think this fight is gonna be a givin. I think He Think what he says is how Jr thinks. To me I believe Jr thinks he can win, and Martinez talking like he knows Jr knows he gonna lose. hard to explain but gonna be a solid scrap either way it goes.

I think so too. I mean you cant tell me that Chavez Sr's kid doesnt have atleast some confidence. And Chavez Jr has spoken out against Arum, saying that they were blocking him from big fights. I never heard Jr making excuses about why this fight didnt happen before, it was Arum making the excuses. That just means that Jr thinks he can win it.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                I think so too. I mean you cant tell me that Chavez Sr's kid doesnt have atleast some confidence. And Chavez Jr has spoken out against Arum, saying that they were blocking him from big fights. I never heard Jr making excuses about why this fight didnt happen before, it was Arum making the excuses. That just means that Jr thinks he can win it.
                Doesn't matter, as a fighter you make it happen even IF your promoter doesn't think you're ready.

Just like when Bob protected Floyd from De La Hoya years ago. As a VERY smart businessman, Floyd left Bob and made it happen. If every fighter waited for Bob to make fights (that he didn't want) happen, you will end up with the situation like the Pac Mayweather fight. Bob still doesn't think Pac is ready for Floyd and won't make the fight until he milks every last option first.

Like Chavez has said, its not about the money (as he said he has a lot of it) he is fighting for legacy. Bob was hurting his legacy by protecting him, much like Bob was/is protecting Pac. Bob is known to protect his fighters, he's open about it so it blows my mind when people try to make excuses.

Bottom line, people are going to see why Bob protected Chavez from old man Martinez. Ironically people are going to call Chavez over rated just so they can say Martinez only fights bums.
                Last edited by WESS; 08-28-2012, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X