No announcement yet.

I dont understand about the Republican Party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
    Last President that tried to make a real difference and stand up on principles was Kennedy and look what happened to him and his family. Not allowed to buck the system or rock the boat

U dont do what the Powers that be want, u get knocked off.

Real story.
    So it's a conspiracy? The shadow government is calling the shots?

That's why American politics is fucked. Idiots believe idiotic things.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    We can withdraw from the world while still keeping a strong military to defend the homeland. Many of America's founding fathers were against us meddling in foreign affairs. They were right and we should have listened.
    Yes, because nothing has changed in international relations in the intervening three hundred years. I'm going on a trip back to England soon, so I'll be making a two week journey to the coast and then a two month journey by sea. Will I arrive safely? WHO KNOWS!

I sent a letter to my folks though, letting them know I would journeying to them. Three months later I got a reply. THEY DIED OF DROPSY!

Yanks.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      So it's a conspiracy? The shadow government is calling the shots?

That's why American politics is fucked. Idiots believe idiotic things.

Yes, because nothing has changed in international relations in the intervening three hundred years. I'm going on a trip back to England soon, so I'll be making a two week journey to the coast and then a two month journey by sea. Will I arrive safely? WHO KNOWS!

I sent a letter to my folks though, letting them know I would journeying to them. Three months later I got a reply. THEY DIED OF DROPSY!

Yanks.
      So it a coincidence that the FBI was gathering info on Kennedy and MLK? They both get assassinated. Then they assassinate Robert Kennedy.

Kennedy was going to expose people behind the scenes and change the US and the world. Is it a coincidence that before Kennedy was in the ground
      Johnson was on AF 1 being sworn in and ratcheting up the conflict in Vietnam?

Kennedy was getting ready to pull out of Vietnam. If you know ur history of the US its not that crazy.

Why hasnt the government released the memos in regards to Kennedy's assassination? If u buck the system, no matter who you are u get dealt with.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Yanks.
        That doesn't change a thing about what I said. Having a non-interventionist foreign policy is still possible and viable. Defend the borders and shorelines and let the rest of the world sort their own **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
          U are a chump. U dont know nething about me tough guy. U r the idiot. U obviously haven't read my previous comments either. Just throwing insults.

Im not even going to try to explain myself to a punk like you. I wonder do you walk up to random people talking **** or only on the internet?

Internet bully. **** out of here
          I'm not an Internet bully, sorry if I came across as a dick.. Just calling out how you can understand one party but can't understand the other.. When in reality both parties should be abolished

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            I'm not an Internet bully, sorry if I came across as a dick.. Just calling out how you can understand one party but can't understand the other.. When in reality both parties should be abolished
            I def agree. They are two sides of the same coin. They lean on each other, when America us tired of one they just switch to the other. Endless game and really isnt much difference.

Just made this thread after the Republicans Debate. I probably will do the same after the Demo. Both specialize is lying and hypocrisy.

Comment

Working...
            X