Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about Mathysse Vs Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan Beats Mathysse, quite Easly, Khan also Beats Guererro not so easy but decisively. Khan Will Beat Floyd in a 12 Rounder, I gaurantee it.

Comment

Khan or who ever chooses his fights has been very careful about who he fights ever since the loss to Garcia. Taking on a quick handed, two fisted bomber with deadly combinations does not fit the pattern of Khan's last few opponents. If the fight took place Khan's quick strait punches might win him some rounds but I think sooner or later Matthysse, the guy with the world's most often misspelled name, will land some punches than Khan cannot recover from.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
        it's a great fight, Mathysse can easily make 147, Keep on forgetting Khan is at 147, must be because he still hasn't fought anyone there in all these years
        looking at matthysse's build, he looks to make 140 pretty easily as he's already in his early 30's and you don't generally jump weight classes once you've reached your 30's (of course there are exceptions, but they are just that: exceptions, not the rule)

whereas Khan is young, and to me looks huge for 147 (and he looked massive for 140)

don't misunderstand my post for saying Khan beats Lucas because he's bigger. I would pick Lucas without hesitation in that fight. but Khan is bigger than Lucas and Lucas could end his career at 140 IMO

i doubt he moves up unless it's for either a big money fight, or garcia rematch

Comment

Matthysse and Thurman lol.

Khan should fight Alexander or Guerrero if he's looking for a credible win at welter.

Comment

Action wise, yeah great fight, but it doesn't do anything for Khan's career.

Matthysse still has yet to win a World title PLUS he is not even an established W.W. to begin with. Might as well do a Maidana rematch, who has been there done that and brings value in terms of name especially after his recent run.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Khan would beat Lucas IMHO
              I could see it. By a fairly wide UD.

I also could see Matts having Khan doing another Bambi on Ice.

I would love to see it, but I don't see the two crossing paths soon.

Comment

No doubt in my mind that Lucas stops khan.

Bad fight for khan and he would never fight Lucas.

Comment

Khan isn't fighting anyone that's a threat, he just isn't. He believes he has a Mayweather fight coming, he's not going to take the risk of fighting a legit threat and getting knocked out again.

Comment

khan needs to fight a 147 boxer, who is in the top 10, simple as that

fighting some 140 guy does nothing for him

the ghost or devon are viable options which make the most sense, given one went 12 with floyd and the other has some good wins on his resume, its all about credibility

Comment

cmon it'd be an interesting fight. 147 aint that big of a stretch for matthysse if he really wants it bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X