Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa's Team File a Protest. Crawford Didnt Took The Doping Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone said Gamboa bought PED's but why should we believe this man? He's not a sworn police officer. What he said or wrote has no value without evidence. Even if he saw Gamboa in the act of buying PED's, it would not be enough. It would simply be his word against Gamboa's. Nothing more. These are the facts: Gamboa has never tested positive, never refused a drug test and was never caught with illegal substances in his possession.

You can't simply accuse your neighbor of being a child molester and expect the cops to arrest him.

This situation is not even about Crawford or Gamboa anyway. The Nebraska State Athletic Commission is at fault here. Not doing post-fight drug tests was unprofessional and unacceptable. I think some people are suspicous of Crawford because he was the hometown hero in Omaha and drew a big crowd. He could bring a lot of money to the Nebraska commission in the future, therefore the fact he did not get tested seems fishy. Personally, I find it hard to believe they just forgot about testing.
    Last edited by Loque-san; 07-04-2014, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
      i just found it in boxingscenes report. this guy was actually roided to his boots...........

http://www.boxingscene.com/report-yu...upplier--61872
      Thats all conjecture on a piece of paper what makes it all wrong is that this was supposedly for a fight with a fighte r"Rios" that wasn't even in the cards at the time not even imagined. Meaning the whole paper is all hypotheticall including the ped cycle notes it was a pitch strategy. Shady but not even close to real evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
        Someone said Gamboa bought PED's but why should we believe this man? He's not a sworn police officer. What he said or wrote has no value without evidence. Even if he saw Gamboa in the act of buying PED's, it would not be enough. It would simply be his word against Gamboa's. Nothing more. These are the facts: Gamboa has never tested positive, never refused a drug test and was never caught with illegal substances in his possession.

You can't simply accuse your neighbor of being a child molester and expect the cops to arrest him.

This situation is not even about Crawford or Gamboa anyway. The Nebraska State Athletic Commission is at fault here. Not doing post-fight drug tests was unprofessional and unacceptable. I think some people are suspicous of Crawford because he was the hometown hero in Omaha and drew a big crowd. He could bring a lot of money to the Nebraska commission in the future, therefore the fact he did not get tested seems fishy. Personally, I find it hard to believe they just forgot about testing.
        You're in denial. A ton of other athletes that were listed with Gamboa ended up getting severe consequences, especially baseball players.

You think Gamboa was somehow the only one in the group who didn't end up using PEDs?

Comment

• I don't even know why Gamboa's past ped issues are brought up. What's the point of testing? He agreed to take the test, the other guy didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            According to the Tase, djtmal, Evol and Hectari and of course Booty Dew there is nothing to be suspicious about when fighters don't test.
            Somebody can't keep my name out his mouth lol.. The only thing is manny says he has no problem having his blood sample right after the fight so how is this the same as what Crawford did? lol reaching aka desperate lol

Comment

Working...
            X