Collapse
No announcement yet.

Troy Ross vs. Yoan Pablo Hernandez discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good pick em fights I think all 3 could probably go either way.

I really wouldn't be too surprised if Sprott beat Gerber who I am just not impressed by.
    I think Hernandez should get by Ross and Masternak should have too much youth & speed for the hard hitting Spaniard.

Sprott for the upset, Hernandez win in a FOTY candidate, Masternak with a good stoppage win.

Comment

Good fight.

I expect Yoan to win. Cruiserweight division = Rock stars status in Europe.

I can't see Ross pulling a Braithwaite and catching Yoan right on the temple.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Good pick em fights I think all 3 could probably go either way.

I really wouldn't be too surprised if Sprott beat Gerber who I am just not impressed by.
        I think Hernandez should get by Ross and Masternak should have too much youth & speed for the hard hitting Spaniard.

Sprott for the upset, Hernandez win in a FOTY candidate, Masternak with a good stoppage win.
        My predictions are Gerber by decision and Masternak by TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          I'm not going to deny that Hernandez is clearly the favorite.

But Yoan Pablo's a bit chinny and Ross is heavy-handed.
          In other words: Hernandez should win, but Ross has a shot. Can't we say that about the vast majority of championship fights? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
            I still don't understand how Cunningham winning a vacant belt via thumb in eye against Ross qualified the Cunningham vs Hernandez fight for the RING Title.
            Hernandez is not the lineal champ. Thats Ring belt is complete BS just like Garcias Ring belt at 140

Comment

I really like Pablo Hernandez. It is a real shame David Haye and Thomaz Adamek had to leave the CW Division.

The Division is really really good. If Haye and Adamek stayed they could have had many big fights leading up to the ultimate mega unification of HAYE VS ADAMEK.

Comment

This card has a typical 2PM eastern start time and 5ish pm main event right?

Comment

I think Hernandez will KO him before the 9th.

Comment

I don't think people realizes how hard troy Ross can crack, he loads up on every punch he throws and its a sneaky kind of a power as well. I thought Ross was out boxing Cunningham pretty handily before he got thumbed. The only thing i hate is the fact that hes been dangerously inactive since the contender.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
                      I don't think people realizes how hard troy Ross can crack, he loads up on every punch he throws and its a sneaky kind of a power as well. I thought Ross was out boxing Cunningham pretty handily before he got thumbed. The only thing i hate is the fact that hes been dangerously inactive since the contender.
                      He's been poorly managed up until now.

I hate seeing talented boxers (Boytsov, Wilder, etc) being badly managed.

Comment

Working...
                      X