Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE BIGGEST ROBBERIES IN BoXING HISTORY !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pacman-morales 1 definitely pacma won that fight

Comment

Holyfield-Lewis 1 was a horrible decision. I had it 117-111 for Lewis the first time I saw it. I watched it again and this time had it 118-110.

I had Whitaker beating Ramirez 117-112 in the first fight, and beating Chavez 116-112.

I had Escalera losing to Everett 10-4-1. The tranny loved got bent over in his own hometown.

Nelson-Fenech 1 was a disgrace.

Comment

While I have yet to see the fight, I've read online and was told on here by a very credible poster that Chop Chop's fight in November in Russia against Kazimov was highway robbery.

I heard he was blatantly fouled, the ref gave seven or so warnings, but never deducted a point. He also won pretty much every round, but on the two cards he lost, he was only given three (it was a ten rounder).

Has anyone seen this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
          quartay delahoya that was a bull**** decision oscar lost that fight.
          I agree that Quartey won, Oscar did **** all in the mid-rounds and dug himself too big of a hole on my scorecard, but I wouldn't put it up there with the worst ever decisions.

One thing that really annoyed me was that Quartey could've won the 12th round on the judges scorecards and wouldn't have won the fight. That's ridiculous. One of the judges was Ken Morita, who also had Tyson beating Douglas entering the 10th round.

Comment

Working...
          X