Collapse
No announcement yet.

calzaghe should return 4 one more fight..and alot of people would support him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calzaghe should return 4 one more fight..and alot of people would support him

please joe..one more fight..come back and shut this guy froch up..he looked subpar with dirrell and is talking **** like he got a ko or pitched a shutout...joe i know you've gotten you're critisizm..but atleast when you were at 168 therre was no arguement that you were the man...give this clown the ass whooping he's been begging you for.....

Nah, people would say that he's a joke, coming back to smack up some chump and then retire without facing any real challenges.

Comment

Kessler will beat Froch.

Comment

Joe couldn't make 168 again if he came back. And he ain't comin back anyway.

Comment

im just saying..i wouldnt be mad if he came back to silence froch

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
            im just saying..i wouldnt be mad if he came back to silence froch
            I wouldn't be either, but 0 chance it happens.

Comment

I want to see him fight Dawson.

Comment

Larry my Brother..You dont have to worry about Joe coming back to silence Froch
                cuz that **** is standard that **** is gonna happen anyway to froch when he faces Kessler...

Comment

I'd love to see Joe come back and hand Froch his own ass. That would be kickass...and by the way Froch...you got gifted. Nuff said.

Comment

nah i feel you gully..im just tired of him screaming joes name...

Comment

Working...
                    X