Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Dog the Bounty Hunter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he looks dingy

Comment

Beth get's on my nerves, that hair, make-up, and her extremely huge boobs.. On one of the shows she didn't have make up on or her hair jacked to the ceiling..she actually looked great. She goes in with freakin high heel shoes and mini skirts..she looks like she needs to be the one bounty hunted..

They are really arrogate when they are first getting the person then try to help them, I like though that they try to help them & talk to them about their lives showing compassion.

I gotta thing for Duane Lee... something about him..he's hott

Comment

He's a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
          Beth get's on my nerves, that hair, make-up, and her extremely huge boobs.. On one of the shows she didn't have make up on or her hair jacked to the ceiling..she actually looked great. She goes in with freakin high heel shoes and mini skirts..she looks like she needs to be the one bounty hunted..

They are really arrogate when they are first getting the person then try to help them, I like though that they try to help them & talk to them about their lives showing compassion.

I gotta thing for Duane Lee... something about him..he's hott
          i thought you said you were beth's stunt double?

sell out.

Comment

****en fake ass orange skinned indian wannabe dog is, id ****en love to see him bukkake gang raped by a pack of real dogs.

It'd be funny for him to go to jail or prison again, you know he'd get ****ed up.

Comment

that show sucks.

all reality shows suck.

Comment

Some guy is taking criminals off the street???

WHAT A LOSER I HOPE HE DIES

Comment

I used to watch his show all the time, but after his racist comments I stopped. It seemed like all the people he bounty hunted were ice heads. Which made it funny.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                    I used to watch his show all the time, but after his racist comments I stopped. It seemed like all the people he bounty hunted were ice heads. Which made it funny.
                    What did he say?

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                      What did he say?
                      I guess his son was dating a black girl and he went off on him on the phone and used some racial slurs. Here's the link that explains it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_Chapman

Comment

Working...
                      X