Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol @ Jersey Shore, NO.1 RATED show on Cable television..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by no ceilings View Post
    im proud to say i havent contributed to that rating.
    Originally posted by the weebler ii View Post
    that's because you're too busy posting bull**** on boxingscene

Comment

Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
      Im done watching this show, last nights episode was so lame and boring i turned the tv off. Ronnie and sam with the same old arguing, the girls breaking plates was the lamest thing ever, they have gotten too famous for there own good. They aint acting like themselves anymore. I am officially done watching jersey shore.
      I find it entertaining but you're right about all the rest. I think the show is starting to become super scripted as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        I find it entertaining but you're right about all the rest. I think the show is starting to become super scripted as well.
        most shows like this are scripted from the beginning

Comment

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
          Co-sign

I hope either Ronnie or Sammie leave so the show can be entertaining again.
          What's gonna be so entertaining if they leave? The Ronnie and Sammie drama was in the first season as well.

What's gonna change if they leave? Are The Situation or Paulie D gonna party any harder and pick up more granades then they already are? We've had the whole M.V.P. (Mike, Vinnie, Paul) selling pitch introduced to us. How clever, yet it was the same old standard, picking up girls and taking them back to the house routine and the next day, they went right back to partying only this time is was MVP & R...

Everything is the same as last season, only a little more over the top. How many more sequences of Mike The Situation cooking dinner for the entire cast and dropping the sauce or the chicken can you have? How many more going to the gym scenes before it gets boring?

Paulie D, as cool as the guy seems is emotionally bankrupt. He is cool, calm and collected too much for his own good. At least his boy Situation has some flaws to make his character more charismatic (I.E. thinking he looks better then he really does, seemed a bit insecure too in the 1st season after Ronnie hooked up with Sam). Paulie on the other hand as cool as he is, is stale with his perfect hairline, and boyish looks and no drama style. He looks like your perfect caricature of what a GUIDO is supposed to look like. There is no depth to him.

The only thing left at this point is to create a sitcom thing/soap opera thing out of this and instruct the roomates to mix it up, and hook up with somebody from the cast they haven't hooked up yet.

Like Ronnie & J.Wow

Mike & Sammi

Paulie & Snooki for some shock value
          Last edited by cupocity303; 08-21-2010, 05:45 PM.

Comment

It's so ****ing stupid. I hope snooki gets run over.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              most shows like this are scripted from the beginning

Amen. We've got an illuminato among us bros. Hallelujah!

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                Amen. We've got an illuminato among us bros. Hallelujah!

Comment

So is this show just basically like a Real World except with all Guidos?

Comment

I think Angelina is the hottest girl on the show with Sammie coming in at a close second with those super nice legs.

Comment

Working...
                    X