Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I heard was "Pound for pound", "buy this PPV" and "I'm the best"

Comment

Originally posted by mr.raines21 View Post
      brian kenny didnt own him at all dude. i can go on and on talking about how brian kenny looked stupid
      Claps... claps...claps...! lol

Comment

It was real. Kenny asked questions Mr boat buyer didn't wanna answer, and Mr boat buyer snapped.

Comment

kenny says things like " ur fighting a guy two weight classes under you" and floyd says "so y is it okay to fight pacquiao" and kenny says " well pacquiao is destroying everybody. Y not fight the winner of pacquiao-marquez" and then he goes back and says" i thought marquez ou-pointed pacquiao the second time" wtf???? make up ur mind kenny!!!!!!
          The point hes trying to make is pac has proved himself above 130... destoyed a title holder at 135, destroyed oscar at 147, and destroyed hatton at 140...

marquez has done absolutely ZILCH... above 135...

One guy has proven he can fight that high, the other hansnt... floyd is fighting the that hasnt proven himself at a higher weight

Comment

kenny says things like " ur fighting a guy two weight classes under you" and floyd says "so y is it okay to fight pacquiao" and kenny says " well pacquiao is destroying everybody. Y not fight the winner of pacquiao-marquez" and then he goes back and says" i thought marquez ou-pointed pacquiao the second time" wtf???? make up ur mind kenny!!!!!!
            People will make excuses for Pac as well

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              IMO... it WAS real... kenny was asking REAL questions the hardcore fans wanna know... and floyd was saying the same **** he always does
              When Brian Kenny puts it to Floyd on national TV, it somehow seems to energize Floyd and motivate him.

Kenny called him out on Baldomir and Hatton.. Floyd ends up fighting them both.

Kenny calls him out on fighting Mosley and Pac.. Maybe that happens too?

Comment

Floyd couldn't answer the questions honestly because he knows the truth makes him look weak. He even tried to blame it on Ellerbe at one point for not fighting the guys people want him to fight.

Part of me doesn't blame him though, I'd cherry pick too if I was rich, famous, minted and undefeated.

Will he fight Pac? hard to know, if he beats Marquez easily he'll think the Pac fight will be in the bag I reckon.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    The point hes trying to make is pac has proved himself above 130... destoyed a title holder at 135, destroyed oscar at 147, and destroyed hatton at 140...

marquez has done absolutely ZILCH... above 135...

One guy has proven he can fight that high, the other hansnt... floyd is fighting the that hasnt proven himself at a higher weight
                    no, the point is he said that floyd should fight the one who won btwn manny and juan. then he stated that he felt juan won, basically saying floyd should fight marquez.... am i right, or am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      All I heard was "Pound for pound", "buy this PPV" and "I'm the best"

HAHAHA thats was funny

Comment

Working...
                      X