Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has greater BOXING ability - Margarito or Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I'd say Margarito. He's like the artist with a similar name, Rene Magritte.
    His boxing skill is artistic.

Here is one of his paintings.
    Autistic more like.

Comment

Check it out Left Hook's pro record here.
      Small wonder he likes the raiders and pac.

But viva la bears.

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...4737&cat=boxer
      how'd you find out my real name ****er?

i'm 10-4 by the way.

those draws were not draws and i got stuck with 2 bad decisions.

Comment

Check it out Left Hook's pro record here.
        Small wonder he likes the raiders and pac.

But viva la bears.

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...4737&cat=boxer
        Damn, who's the babe in your sig?

For the topic, i would have to say Margarito, he throws with both hands in combinations. I haven't watched that many Hatton fights but from what i have seen all he does he leap in and try a jab/left hook then clinches or get clinched.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Von View Post
          Autistic more like.
          Yes h e is like THE Rain Man. Raining down punches from all kinds of angles.
          Left hook to the body, right uppercut to the head, straight right.... he paints with a masterful stroke and won quite a few championship fights.

Comment

IMO, Margarito is a better boxer.

Keep in mind that they both like to fight on the inside, the biggest difference is that Margarito sets up a variety of shots WITHOUT holding, Hatton rushes in grabs and tries to wail away.

Comment

Margarito is great but he doesn't box. He cuts off the ring and keeps throwing punches without going away. Hatton uses his feet, sets up punches, fires in from angles. As someone already pointed out if Margarito did not have his frankly frightening chin he would be a journeyman. There's no way he would have survived six rounds with Cotto if it wasn't for his inhuman resilience.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Margarito is great but he doesn't box. He cuts off the ring and keeps throwing punches without going away. Hatton uses his feet, sets up punches, fires in from angles. As someone already pointed out if Margarito did not have his frankly frightening chin he would be a journeyman. There's no way he would have survived six rounds with Cotto if it wasn't for his inhuman resilience.
                Margarito definitely is scary.

Comment

Hatton is the better boxer IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Margarito is great but he doesn't box. He chases his opponent around the ring and keeps throwing punches without going away. Hatton uses his feet, sets up punches, fires in from angles. As someone already pointed out if Margarito did not have his frankly frightening chin he would be a journeyman. There's no way he would have survived six rounds with Cotto if it wasn't for his inhuman resilience.
                    I thought I'd correct that for you

Comment

Working...
                    X