Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Floyd Fans so Scared of a Rematch???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    a person who injured his shoulder during a fight would have mentioned it to his trainer between rounds, got a shoulder rub, and wouldnt have been able to use the arm...he was still throwing and missing

go watch Berto vs Soto-Karass...thats a fighter dealing with a REAL shoulder injury

why didnt he mention the injury to max right after the fight??? because Arum and his team told him to bring it up between the time after the interview and before the press conference.

Ive fought with shoulder injuries....I had a shoulder strain and couldnt lift my arm to defend and this guy kept his hands up another 8 rounds and didnt even wince

bro...being as gullible as you are should be a crime

if he injured his arm in round 4....if you believe that cool, but what exactly was he doing before the injury? the same thing he was doing before....looking lost, not smart enough to keep his lead foot on the outside of floyds....you'd think the fighter of the decade and a hall of fame trainer heard of parrying a jab

Pac was never good enough to beat Floyd....learn how to live with it bro...he was never as good as the media wanted him to be...he is an all time great just not the best of this generation, like they promoted.
    Because Freddie Roach already knew about the shoulder injury beforehand, duh. Not really any point in mentioning it. And not all shoulder injuries have the same severity, so make all the comparisons you want, they don't mean anything.

Mayweather had the same exact injury to the same exact shoulder when he fought Castillo the first time, and his arm wasn't hanging off either.

Comment

• Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
      Because Freddie Roach already knew about the shoulder injury beforehand, duh. Not really any point in mentioning it. And not all shoulder injuries have the same severity, so make all the comparisons you want, they don't mean anything.

Mayweather had the same exact injury to the same exact shoulder when he fought Castillo the first time, and his arm wasn't hanging off either.
      who said anything about his arm hanging off...Manny looked frustrated in the corner....Floyd was obviously bothered by his hand and shoulder

Roach had a ready made excuse...they had no game plan and it was obvious during the lead up to the fight. What instructions did he give Manny in the corner? what he tell him to do different? Manny is a great fighter but Roach is so overrated. He didnt tell him anything tactical to do to get the fight in his favor

Mayweather looked injured, brought up his shoulder in the ring, not post fight press conference and actually got rubbed down in the fight...watch the fight and look between rounds...roger talking to him about his hand and shoulder

Manny and his team did none of that

Comment

• Mayweather tells his team to rub his shoulder after round one

difference between a fake injury and a real one is, that a real injury will be discussed in the corner...not be brought up at the post fight press conference

thats why people think Pacquaio's injury was a farce

proof is in the pudding

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather jr is retired just to let everyone know

Comment

• Yall still making these kind of threads?

Comment

• A better thread would be,

"Why are PAC fans so willing to buy any excuses PAC makes for his losses?"

Or

"Why did Bayless allow Marquez to trip PAC, causing Manny to Knock himself out?"

These PAC-A-MANIACS are constantly creating silly threads. Useless drivel.

They probably have tramp stamps on their back sides saying

PACMAN'S
              PROPERTY

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                Yall still making these kind of threads?
                They tried saying the same **** about Marquez after KTFO6.

"Marquez and his fans are scared of a rematch doe!"

Typical Pacquiao fangirls,

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  Mayweather tells his team to rub his shoulder after round one

difference between a fake injury and a real one is, that a real injury will be discussed in the corner...not be brought up at the post fight press conference

thats why people think Pacquaio's injury was a farce

proof is in the pudding
                  Agreed. Real injury vs excuse injury.

Post fight Manny. " I didn't want to bring it up..... But I will bring it up... But I do it reluctantly." .. This is pure crap. Pure crap. Rolled up in lumpia skins and pan fried. Only die hard t@rds could stomach that crap.

Manny Excuse-man PACMAN

Look. In Japan, they do this non excuse-excuse making crap that pisses me off.

Example: "Boss I failed, and there is no excuse for it, BUT...here is my excuse. I get fed a ****ing excuse after the guy says there is no excuse for the failure.

I mastered this apologetic cultural crap.

Now:

"Boss, there is no excuse". But. Before they can finish I tell them to stop. Just ****ing shut up. Don't tell me there is no excuse, then feed me an excuse. Trust me, they have never been on a ride like this before. I broke down a few guys like this, they now know that excuses will piss me off. They let me offer logical and meaningful input into our failure as a team to achieve.

My guys went from hating me to loving me.
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 02-06-2016, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• Why are we still talking about Floyd? He's retired isn't he?

Comment

• Mayweather would won easily the rematch

Comment

Working...
                      X