No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has 'interest' in Robert Guerrero as next foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
    I think Floyd loves avenging black fighters loses.Let cheating a$$ Guerrero try that dirty **** with Floyd and see what happens to him,We already seen what happened to Ortiz when he tried that dirty **** with Floyd.

^^^^^^^^

LMAOOOOOOO at someone thinking Floyd does something for someone who ISN'T Floyd Mayweather. That **** is ridiculous. Period.

I needed this. Thank you.
    Last edited by Bossy; 11-28-2012, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• Guerrero deserves it more than anyone else besides Pacquiao.

Comment

• Manny needs to fight and beat Berto then in order to fight Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          That is why he didn't have staying power and didn't really meet expectations although his career still went alright all things considered plus both his loses were exciting fights a guy just good enough to lose in exciting fashion is always a useful guy in the sport.

You can never really expect a guy to change until he loses, and then some guys get better and others guys don't you can never really tell. Now it is all clear after his second loss, although he did appear to try the shoulder roll so he kind of worked on something it just kind of went out the window early and didn't pan out at all.

Speed and power are great things to have but they aren't everything, Berto is a prime example of that
          Great post..Green coming..

Comment

• Would rather see Guerrero-Maidana (funny how Robert never mentions him) or Ortiz or Josesito Lopez or Bradley, but yeah, OK, I suppose it'll be fun to see Floyd give Guerrero a reality check. Floyd by easy decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
              Guerrero deserves it more than anyone else besides Pacquiao.
              I don't see how he deserves it more than Canelo. Beating Berto isn't any better than Canelo beating Mosley. And Canelo is bigger, has a stronger fan base. Canelo would tax Guerrero's as$

Comment

Working...
              X