Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Ring Magazine Rankings, Donaire OVERTAKES Martinez and JMM to grab #3 spot....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
    I wonder where they would've put Montiel had he won. I bet he would've stayed at that same spot. Montiel gets no respect!!!
    When people kept saying Montiel was gonna get destroyed, you kept yelling "he gets no respect". Now he does get sparked and you keep yelling he" gets no respect"

Comment

bull****.......

Comment

Poor Martinez..

Oh and Froch not being on there is an even bigger joke.......

Who the hell is wongonjam? some lower weight champion i guess? never heard of him but who has he beaten to justify 6th spot?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          williams, pavlik, a draw(should have been a win) with cintron and now fighting sergei??? donaire...darchinyian and montiel and a bunch of tomato cans and smaller guys. sergio is on a frikkin tear rite now.
          You just gave him 3 wins that he doesn't even have to prove he's better

You have never even seen Donaire fight before sat so don't start calling them tomato cans

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            When people kept saying Montiel was gonna get destroyed, you kept yelling "he gets no respect". Now he does get sparked and you keep yelling he" gets no respect"
            It's nice to know that you pay attention to me. I feel special!!

Comment

I have no problem with that.

Sergio better KO his next opponent cold to show he belongs in the top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                You just gave him 3 wins that he doesn't even have to prove he's better

You have never even seen Donaire fight before sat so don't start calling them tomato cans
                r u kidding me??? ive been following doniare for quite some time, even b4 the darchinyan fight. and ive been criticizing him since i came on this site. shut ur face n stop acting like an ass.

wat im saying is true. ur a donaire fan?? cool. but name fighters besides darchinyan and donaire that are worth **** on his resume?

and as far as the cintron draw, so waht?? a draw doesnt count??? that draw with cintron is worth more than the last to midgets donaire fought b4 montiel. and what ring should have done is wait for martinez to fight before moving him down anyways. he did nothing to deserve movbing him down. so even if his next fight doesnt count for him, it shouldnt count against him. punk ass.
                Last edited by Kagami Taiga; 02-21-2011, 05:44 PM.

Comment

this list is horse*****. floyd is #1 even tho hes on vacation.

...and hes undefeated!

Comment

I agree with some of it. I would have something like this:

1. Pac
                    2. Floyd
                    3. Donaire
                    4. Martinez
                    5. JMM
                    6. Bernard Hopkins
                    7. Andre Ward
                    8. Wlad
                    9. Wonjongkam
                    10. Bradley

Comment

I dont agree. One fight should not do that.

Not for nothing and not on a racist rant but ANY POLL THAT INVOLVES a Filipino boxer in here.....I dont respect the poll.

In my years in here I have noticed that they have the most alts in here.... and vote with their flag before their brain.

Comment

Working...
                      X