Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reasons why Victor Ortiz will pull another upset against Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at this stage, im going with berto. i wont be suprise if ortiz quit during the fight because of an injury, not feeling it, etc.

Comment

It would be a great win for Ortiz if he could beat Berto.

Not that Berto is great, but he did beat Josesito Lopez not long ago. I'm not saying Lopez is that good but you still need to be a half decent fighter to beat him. Given the fact Ortiz is seen to be completely finished already, it would be a good win for him because at least Berto has shown he can still beat a decent fighter like Lopez.

This sounds like i'm hyping Lopez and Berto, not at all, but they're much better than Ortiz right now in most peoples eyes, so it would be a good win for him.
      Last edited by deathofaclown; 03-22-2016, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Seeing as how Ortiz could be shot enough to be knocked out by luis collazo and generally seems to be uncaring or benevolent during his major fights half the time, at this point you dont even know which ortiz is gonna show up.

Comment

rooting for Berto in this one

Comment

Berto wins this fight. Ortiz will be hiding his fragile jaw all night long in this fight. Watch the Collazo fight. There's a reason why he's been taking long layoffs. He's cashing out.

I've got 5 trillion for Berto. I'll take less if you don't have enough.

Comment

Ortiz beating Berto is an upset? The fact that there is a rematch in 2016 is the real upset.

Comment

Berto and Ortiz. Two of the most annoying guys in boxing.
                Can Floyd come into the ring and bat then with a chair WWE style?

Comment

Upset? I haven't seen the odds. Is Berto favored?

Comment

Upset? I haven't seen the odds. Is Berto favored?

Comment

The word upset can not be used for this fight at all

Comment

Working...
                      X