No announcement yet.

Brush's Official Start-em/Sit-em fantasy football thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™
    I'll tell you who is going to tear it up..

Tom ****ing brady with that chip on his shoulder, a healthy gronkowski, and my swisscurtain steelers defense.
    Thursday night will be a shoot out.

But Rodgers, Tannehill, Roethlisberger, and Newton are all better starts this week than Brady.

Comment

I probably won't recommend that anyone start any Chicago Bears players. Unless it is Matt Forte.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        We aren't talking about QB's right here. We are talking about who has the worst defense and by far it's the patriots. Name 1 CB on the patriots that is better than Boykin.

If the patriots had revis, browner, and wilfork, I would pick New England to win. There is no defensive mind on that defense. There is 1 experienced leader on the Pittsburgh defense. Not as good anymore, but he will have those guys ready. Antonio Brown is gonna go off.
        Brady is a better qb than ben, and both defenses are closely terrible. Steelers have brown but no leveon or martavis. I'd double 84 and take my chances with dangelo.

Brady over ben for me, but ben will still do great.

The only thing Tom might struggle with is focus away from football... but..... he's Tom brady... put the ball in his hands and blow the whistle

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Brady is a better qb than ben, and both defenses are closely terrible. Steelers have brown but no leveon or martavis. I'd double 84 and take my chances with dangelo.

Brady over ben for me, but ben will still do great.

The only thing Tom might struggle with is focus away from football... but..... he's Tom brady... put the ball in his hands and blow the whistle
          Tom Brady doesn't guard Antonio Brown. You really can't double Brown.

Comment

Nah.

I'll take brady this week over tannehill and newton without question.

Ben possibly rodgers probably
            I'm starting the dolphins defense over Seahawks defense in 1 of my leagues.

Matchups.
            Boykin will shut down Edelman. Gronkowski will get his food though.

Comment

Don't start Any Bears this week.

Also I would avoid starting Saints and chiefs this week as well.

Comment

My starting lineup first week......

QB - Drew Brees
                RB - Matt Forte
                RB - Lamar Miller
                WR - Antonio Brown
                WR - Dez Bryant
                WR - Keenan Allen
                TE - Tyler Eifert
                W/R FLEX - Ameer Abdullah
                W/R/T FLEX - Julian Edelman
                K - Phil Dawson
                DEF - St Louis

10 man league, dynasty format, and we do PPR. Lets get it.
                Last edited by 4Corners; 09-04-2015, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  Don't start Any Bears this week.

Also I would avoid starting Saints and chiefs this week as well.
                  Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffrey, Jamaal Charles are 100% every week starts. There's certain guys you never sit.

I wouldn't sit Antonio Brown or Dez Bryant if they were playing Jesus.

Comment

Brady is a better start than Ben this week.

If Ben had Leveon and Martavis, I'd lean his way or it'd be even. But he doesn't have either guy.

Tom Brady has a history of torching us, he torched one of our best defenses of the last decade back during one of those super bowl runs. He owns us, especially at Foxborough.

If we hold them to 28 points even, I'd be surprised. Reed.....it's not going to pretty thursday bro, we're up against it.

Comment

Even if he's in... I think he will be limited. Hamstrings are a son of a *****... if they're not 100% healed you will hurt it again, and even then, you'l stilll hurt it again.

Even if they don't limit his touches, I don't know how physically productive he can be.

Rex ryan is cautiously optimistic (lol) only 7 days away from needing to be at NFL level speed with a hamstring injury.

Even if you start him... he's certainly not on the "start" list.
                      I hear you on the hammy. Between my Junior and Senior year during the summer, I tore my hamstring in early June running down the line during one my baseball games. I didn't even attempt to comeback until early July like 4 weeks later, and it felt decent for a week or so and then I messed it up again and sat out the rest of the summer.

Took until later that fall for it to feel 100% again. Came back and killed it next Spring during my senior year and made All State again. But that summer before, the low point in my baseball career. Hamstrings are no joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X