Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Donaire fights and beat Rigondeaux, is he the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Donaire fights and beat Rigondeaux, is he the GOAT?

Obviously I don't literally mean THE greatest fighter of all time... I just mean, would u guys really give him that much more respect?

He's currently top 5 p4p... Would u put him ahead of Ward or Martinez? How about over Floyd or Manny? Floyd's been inactive (and should retire), and Manny has officially run out of legit enough opponents to maintain his p4p status IMO...

Since u guys think Donaire is afraid of him, and that Rigo has the skill and ability to beat a top 5 p4p fighter, if Donaire pulls off the victory, that must be a huge accomplishment for his legacy.

So what would u think of him if he wins? And I mean right now, if he fought him and beat him tomorrow, what would u think of Donaire?
    He's the GOAT
    38.64%
    So what?
    61.36%

I'd give him tons of credit. Rigo is widely considered one of the best amateur fighters of all time.

Comment

I would give him mad props.

Comment

They say they will now. But when he ko's him they'll say Rigo was a glorified amateur and was overrated and blah blah blah.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I would give him more credit for a victory over Mares.

Comment

nope... beating a guy with 11 pro wins with an average resume is not exactly legendary...

rigo is a tremendous amateur fighter, no doubt... but so was ward, floyd, holyfield and dela hoya... see the difference?...

Comment

Nope. I give him credit for Nishioka (even though I hate to do it because it was a pathetic showing) but the pro games is VASTLY different from the amateur game and Rigo needs more experience with what happens in the pros.

Comment

It's a good win against a credible opponent, it'll never be anything more than that with the opposition Rigondeaux is facing.

Comment

Donaire will have a little credit for it. Coz Rigo got a Pathetic Pro record. Rigo should give Donaire his Olympic medal if Donaire beats him. It should be in the Contract as an incentive for Donaire!

Comment

it will be his best win

Comment

Working...
                    X