Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haney should fight again on the April 16 Verdejo card
    Last edited by 285Kid; 04-09-2016, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      When Bumley does that ducking below the belt thing Pac needs to smash him with the left uppercut like in the first fight.
      Sorry but the great prophet and self-proclaimed Nostradamus, hectari, has already picked Bradley to win.

Comment

• Why did devin skip the Olympics?

Comment

• What's the excuse gonna be this time Bumley fans!?

Comment

• Who is Devin's promoter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              What's the excuse gonna be this time Bumley fans!?
              Bradley is about to take his soul.

Comment

• how many more fights before the main event? i feel lazy heading out to a pub this early lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                  Why did devin skip the Olympics?
                  I believe he was too young to qualify this time around & didn't wanna wait 4 years for the next one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    Who is Devin's promoter?
                    He hasn't signed with anyone yet that I've heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Unimpressed by what I saw from Haney. He won every round, but he's sloppy, inaccurate, and the only times he looks really good is when his opponent isn't doing anything. Vazquez didn't offer anything as far as being a live body, and still, when he would start to throw and come forward in spurts he would drive Haney back and force him off his balance. All hype as far as i'm concerned. I really believe his ditching the amateurs is going to be costly when he starts fighting real good opposition.
                      Still don't understand why he didn't go to the Olympics. If he's as good as they say he could have won a gold medal and then turn pro. The experience plus medalist would have made him a star

Comment

Working...
                      X