No announcement yet.

HW Roy Jones jr vs Michael Grant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HW Roy Jones jr vs Michael Grant

Roy Jones that fought Ruiz vs Michael Grant. Who wins?

tough to say,, grant was much bigger and powerful than ruiz,,,

i would favor roy, but if he got clipped once, its over,,, I say grant by 4th ko with jones winning every round til he gets clipped

Comment

I always marvel at the incredibly random threads on this board. I love it.

Jones UD12 Grant, easy, IMO.

Comment

Actually, let me take that back. I remember watching the Jones-Ruiz fight, and, in the first, second or third round, can't remember which for sure, Ruiz caught Jones with a decent right that I could have sworn ever-so-slightly buckled him for a split second. I don't have the courage to re-watch to find it, but I remember thinking Roy wasn't so invincible after all. In that case, Grant would definitely have had a puncher's chance, but I'll stick with Roy by decision. If he would have fought Lewis or a Klitschko would have stopped him (most agreed with this even back then), or even Rahman or Holyfield would make for a very tough fight.

Comment

I don't know. Michael Grant was okay for a short period.

Comment

Grant.

Size and power difference is too much. Roy would win every second until the big shot that stunned or stopped him landed.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Grant.

Size and power difference is too much. Roy would win every second until the big shot that stunned or stopped him landed.
              You're probably right

Comment

bump...............

Comment

Working...
                X