skylar was on sienfield

so was Saul

Comment

• Mike was on Airplane!

and beverly hills cop

Comment

• i saw saul in curb your enthusiasm

Comment

• Tomorrow is the Emmys, BB is nominated for 13 of them! I hope both Bryan Cranston and Giancarlo Esposito (Gus Fring) win.

War Breaking Bad!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Tomorrow is the Emmys, BB is nominated for 13 of them! I hope both Bryan Cranston and Giancarlo Esposito (Gus Fring) win.

War Breaking Bad!!!!!
              I doubt Breaking Bad would win the big one though. Cranston may not even win it tomorrow because they just might feel that someone else deserves it. They're that fucking stupid. Cranston deserves it this year. Giancarlo Esposito and Aaron Paul may split the Breaking Bad vote and Jared Harris (Mad Men) may win the supporting actor Emmy. The people voting for the Emmys are a bunch of old fogeys. It's a broken system. It's just like the Oscars. Rather than based their vote on the season as a whole, they only vote based on submitted episodes by the actors. Breaking Bad has NEVER been nominated for any writing Emmy. Can you believe that? They keep on nominating Mad Men for writing awards. This year, Mad Men has 3 of the writing nominations.

These are the same people that keep on nominating bullshit like The Big Bang Theory while vastly superior (in writing AND acting) comedies like Parks and Recreation get shut out for the big award. These are the same people that nominate almost the entire cast of Modern Family for supporting actor awards but yet the greatest comedic performance in Nick Offerman's Ron Swanson goes unnoticed.

But then again, these are the same people that nominated The Wire for 2 Emmys (ZERO for outstanding drama series) its entire fucking run.

Comment

• The Wire sucked yea i said it.Breaking bad is great though and i am starting to watch more Soa.

Comment

• Well obviously you saw saul on other shows, do people not realize who bob odenkirk is? Seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                    Hank was one of the mutants in the OG Total Recall

skylar was on sienfield

so was Saul
                    I just watched Total Recall on TV yesterday, I had no idea that was him.

And of course anyone who watched Seinfeld knows Bryan Cranston. How far he's come.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                      I doubt Breaking Bad would win the big one though. Cranston may not even win it tomorrow because they just might feel that someone else deserves it. They're that fucking stupid. Cranston deserves it this year. Giancarlo Esposito and Aaron Paul may split the Breaking Bad vote and Jared Harris (Mad Men) may win the supporting actor Emmy. The people voting for the Emmys are a bunch of old fogeys. It's a broken system. It's just like the Oscars. Rather than based their vote on the season as a whole, they only vote based on submitted episodes by the actors. Breaking Bad has NEVER been nominated for any writing Emmy. Can you believe that? They keep on nominating Mad Men for writing awards. This year, Mad Men has 3 of the writing nominations.

These are the same people that keep on nominating bullshit like The Big Bang Theory while vastly superior (in writing AND acting) comedies like Parks and Recreation get shut out for the big award. These are the same people that nominate almost the entire cast of Modern Family for supporting actor awards but yet the greatest comedic performance in Nick Offerman's Ron Swanson goes unnoticed.

But then again, these are the same people that nominated The Wire for 2 Emmys (ZERO for outstanding drama series) its entire fucking run.
                      Preach it!

It's ludicrous that Breaking Bad didn't win best drama for season 3. You're probably right that they won't get it for last season either, even though nothing else is remotely close. Probably Game of Thrones will get it, just because Emmy voters will know the hype behind it.

Comment

Working...
                      X