Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire now the official face of Pinoy boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire now the official face of Pinoy boxing?

pacquiao got robbed against Bradley. But Pacquiao has been regressing in terms of speed and skill in the last few fights. Is Donaire now the face of Pinoy boxing?
    Yes, the torch has now been passed.
    55.56%
    No, Pacquiao got robbed and has a few good fights left in him and will school Mayweather.
    44.44%

Yes till rigo beats him.....then is vilora.

Comment

Yeah pretty much.

Comment

More like Nonito Donaire is the official face of american boxing. The guy is an american, you know.

Comment

1 Billion says Nonito continues ducking Guillermo through 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            More like Nonito Donaire is the official face of american boxing. The guy is an american, you know.
            Okay then Donnie Nietes? I honestly don't think Gesta will be very good. From the whole crop of present Pinoy fighters, I think Genesis Servania will be the face of Pinoy boxing in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
              Okay then Donnie Nietes? I honestly don't think Gesta will be very good. From the whole crop of present Pinoy fighters, I think Genesis Servania will be the face of Pinoy boxing in a few years.
              Donnie Nietes? are you kidding me or what? Nobody here in the Philippines knows who he is and so with the other 2 fighters you mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
                1 Billion says Nonito continues ducking Guillermo through 2013.

Did Ali ducked Leon Spinks after Spinks's 7th fight?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  How? Because he lives here? You know Pacquiao lives here too so does that make him half American half Filipino? Nonito Donaire is just as filipino as Pacquiao just he was raised in the U.S. It was not up to him he was a young boy. He loves and represents the Philippines just as much as Pacquiao. I'm sure if he was a lightweight and unified the division and ended up beating someone like Marquez you all would be claiming and supporting him like Pacquiao. Nonito has just as much pride as being Filipino as Pacquiao does.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
                    How? Because he lives here? You know Pacquiao lives here too so does that make him half American half Filipino? Nonito Donaire is just as filipino as Pacquiao just he was raised in the U.S. It was not up to him he was a young boy. He loves and represents the Philippines just as much as Pacquiao. I'm sure if he was a lightweight and unified the division and ended up beating someone like Marquez you all would be claiming and supporting him like Pacquiao. Nonito has just as much pride as being Filipino as Pacquiao does.
                    Pacquiao is half american blah blah blah.

Comment

Working...
                    X