No announcement yet.

Nevada Drug Testing vs OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
    SO Lamont Peterson got caught with the routine drug testing conducted by Nevada State Athletic Commissions

NOT

Olympic style testing or random drug testing

SOOO

my point is OST by the agencies that Mayweather prefers
    is not necessary!!
    Source?

Comment

damn you made a thread just to own yourself??

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Once an idiot, always an idiot.

Hilarious thread.

Comment

Please be mindfull that vada and wada are to different things. Wada Is world wide vada I don't believe is. That is wada would be the better choice as there are many fighters from all over the world. Don't confuse the two. And yes test ALL active athletes that fight under WBA, WBO etc would make the most sense. They would need to set it up with a fighters association of sorts. This would make the most sense as OT could set something up for fighter that end up with head injuries and such. Even protect those families who lose a love one in the ring. But I guess that's an arguement for another day.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by vwelsh View Post
            Please be mindfull that vada and wada are to different things. Wada Is world wide vada I don't believe is. That is wada would be the better choice as there are many fighters from all over the world. Don't confuse the two. And yes test ALL active athletes that fight under WBA, WBO etc would make the most sense. They would need to set it up with a fighters association of sorts. This would make the most sense as OT could set something up for fighter that end up with head injuries and such. Even protect those families who lose a love one in the ring. But I guess that's an arguement for another day.

Sent from my iPhone
            this is confusing as ship ...

how do i delete this thread?

Comment

You can't, you will never live this down.

Comment

aint no deleting and we will keep it bumped to educate posters like yourself...............lol Peterson was caught due to random drug testing at a press conference.thats how you catch cheaters .random drug testing

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
                  aint no deleting and we will keep it bumped to educate posters like yourself...............lol Peterson was caught due to random drug testing at a press conference.thats how you catch cheaters .random drug testing
                  ya dont say ?!

Comment

Working...
                  X