Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do FMjr fan's feel having to pretend to be ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do FMjr fan's feel having to pretend to be ...

his opponent's fan's only to hype up his garbage selection of one dimensional no hoper's? You guys are on another level way past the groupie phase...
    Last edited by way2strong; 04-26-2014, 03:33 PM.

Hell of a game we have here with the Pacers and the Hawks.

Comment

As Dwyer says, Floyd represents a culture, even if there's something legit to be said against him they still won't speak against him. It's bigger than boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        As Dwyer says, Floyd represents a culture, even if there's something legit to be said against him they still won't speak against him. It's bigger than boxing.
        It shouldn't be that way but then again it's only the insecure little B1tches or the "its all about the money" type sell outs ..the real ones let it be known they wouldn't fuk with his kind..

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
          It shouldn't be that way but then again it's only the insecure little B1tches or the "its all about the money" type sell outs ..the real ones let it be known they wouldn't fuk with his kind..
          It's the same with Pinoy Pacquiao fans, or British fans of a prime Hatton or Chavez Sr...these fighters become icons for their people and they're loathe to criticise them.

They can't criticise the black man they have to support him as one of them. Same for Filipinos, Brits, Mexicans with the guys I mentioned, some fighters become that big.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 04-26-2014, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            Hell of a game we have here with the Pacers and the Hawks.
            Pacers got this

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              It's the same with Pinoy Pacquiao fans, or British fans of a prime Hatton or Chavez Sr...these fighters become icons for their people and they're loathe to criticise them.

They can't criticise the black man they have to support him as one of them. Same for Filipinos, Brits, Mexicans with the guys I mentioned, some fighters become that big.
              I started out the same way thinking fuk Oscar he would have never beat Chavez sr if he wasn't past prime but then I got realistic DLH is taller with a longer reach plus a southpaw

Comment

This is like your 3rd-5th thread of this exact nature since last night? WTF is wrong with you?

Comment

other than LoadedWraps, which of them has pretended it's actually a competitive fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                    This is like your 3rd-5th thread of this exact nature since last night? WTF is wrong with you?
                    This is the first thread about this subject ..where the fuk will you be after the fight is over? all lucas Mathy fans vanished same will happen with your bandwagon Miami heat following azz

Comment

Working...
                    X