Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FMJ says his undefeated record is his legacy. If he loses would you consider him ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMJ says his undefeated record is his legacy. If he loses would you consider him ATG?

I can almost see where Mayweather is coming from because if he were to lose he would drop considerably in all-time great consideration.

tuneup fights every other year with a big paycheck... great but not all-time status

Comment

You can hate him all you want but you can't and will not decide wether he is an ATG or not. His legacy is already sealed. The book is written and one can only add pages and chapters from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by plaster View Post
        tuneup fights every other year with a big paycheck... great but not all-time status
        / thread......

if he stays undefeated he still wouldn't be not even top 25.....

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
          You can hate him all you want but you can't and will not decide wether he is an ATG or not. His legacy is already sealed. The book is written and one can only add pages and chapters from now on.
          Everyone will look back at Floyd and say what if and if only.

Comment

he;s still an atg even if he loses

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
              I can almost see where Mayweather is coming from because if he were to lose he would drop considerably in all-time great consideration.
              If that is the case then I agree with him it is his legacy.

He is up there with Sven Ottke.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                Everyone will look back at Floyd and say what if and if only.
                I would like to see your top 25-30.

Comment

His skills and the way he has shut certain fighters out means he will have his ATG place secured and he will be talked about when he is long gone.

BUT there will always be the "what could have been" discussion because he's missed fighting so many warriors that we will never really know what Mayweather could have achieved, or couldn't have achieved.

A great talent he is - but he has also wasted some opportunities could have done his bank balance and legacy even better.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    If that is the case then I agree with him it is his legacy.

He is up there with Sven Ottke.
                    Don't be ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                    X