No announcement yet.

Glen Johnson Wants Joe Calzaghe To Fight Him in Wales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Ricky_ View Post
    Glen Johnson was calling Calzaghe all the names going before his fight with Jones.
    ??? you act like hes being nice to him now..its called sarcasm

Comment

Right on Glen.
      Id love to see this fight happen. I can understand why Joe would want to walk away right now, but it would be great if he would make this fight happen.
      Many people agree Johnson is the toughest fight out there for Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
        Right on Glen.
        Id love to see this fight happen. I can understand why Joe would want to walk away right now, but it would be great if he would make this fight happen.
        Many people agree Johnson is the toughest fight out there for Joe.
        I think Dawson would be much tougher for Joe.

Comment

I would rather watch Johnson vs Calzaghe than RJJ vs Calzaghe

Comment

Puzzled, it for real? I tell what would leave Calzaghe laughing and dismissing it, the fact Johnson makes the classic mistake of saying England, not Wales. If you had any chance of enticing him Glenn, you f ucked it right there mate. He makes it seem convincing saying he beat Jones and Tarver I'll give him that. Easy decision though and not that meaningful.

Comment

Honestly I said it before, Glen Johnson would actually have a chance. Hes real tough, he just keeps coming and throwing for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                Puzzled, it for real? I tell what would leave Calzaghe laughing and dismissing it, the fact Johnson makes the classic mistake of saying England, not Wales. If you had any chance of enticing him Glenn, you f ucked it right there mate. He makes it seem convincing saying he beat Jones and Tarver I'll give him that. Easy decision though and not that meaningful.
                What's the difference?

:smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
                  I dislike Johnson. I accept that he has been on the end of some rough decisions but to me he is just a whinger. If he were to fight Calzaghe I would be rooting for Joe all the way. Dawson won that fight also, Glen needs to shut the fuk up about it.
                  Dawson 3:16 says Glen Johnson got his ass kicked!!! lol

well not really, but Dawson won!! and thats all that important!

Comment

Lmao at knocking out "Prime" Roy Jones

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ The Truth View Post
                      Honestly I said it before, Glen Johnson would actually have a chance. Hes real tough, he just keeps coming and throwing for 12 rounds.
                      Perfect for Joe then. Hopkins and Dawson have the best chance against Calzaghe. Style wise, plus a mixture of tactics, speed, adaptability, dimensions, defence. I admire and feel sorry for Glenn, he's had some shadey decisions and is in a real tricky place right now desperate for fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X