Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez Focused on Making Pacquiao Pay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can already sense that this will be one of those fights where my heart will be pumping out of my chest, my butt will be at the edge of my sofa with my back tensing up with anxiety and nervousness. I'm a fan of both fighters but JMM is my boy. The guy is truly one of the best prize fighters I've ever seen. I hope he can pull it out. He will need to isolate Manny Pac's power. I really doubt Pac is going to go with his normal right jab, straight left now because of their first meeting. Roach is too smart to have Manny show up with the same gameplan. I think we're are going to experience new angles and a different gameplan from Manny in this fight.

Comment

Pacquiao has really improved as a fighter since their last fight and he should have won the last fight anyway...This time a focused and improved Pacquiao will win the fight by a 12 round decision. Should be competitive as I see Marquez bringing his best.

Comment

Marquez is gonna give him a lesson this time. Marquez by scores similar to 116-112, 117-111, 116-112 UD. its going to be sweet revenge..lol
        Last edited by slicksouthpaw16; 12-24-2007, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Im definately going to have to go check this out.

The first one was one of the best fights Ive ever seen live.

There was so much screaming going on, I couldent talk for a few days.

Comment

I Soooooo Hope Pac-man Losses!!!! Get Emm Marquez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
              i like both fighters, but being a mexican american i gotta go with marquez, but i'll still be a pac fan, this is gonna be a great fight
              Bro, i haven't read your posts that much but u seem unbias, hope you stay that way.

Pac better train at least 8-10 weeks for this fight or else he will lose to JMM. I read an article on him that the author said that JMM looks slower but he is techinically better. I have Pac as a slight favorite to win.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                I can already sense that this will be one of those fights where my heart will be pumping out of my chest, my butt will be at the edge of my sofa with my back tensing up with anxiety and nervousness.
                Im the same way on the edge of my seat, my hands sweating, getting goosebumps during dramatic moments. I can't wait I like both guys, but I think Im rooting for JMM in this one, it's gonna be hard because I really like Pac, but JMM is a great fighter and a win over Pac would get him the recognition he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea View Post
                  Manny better be ready as Juan Manuel is probably the best fighter that he has ever faced. I thought JMM actually WON their first meeting despite that first round.
                  Yeah if one n00b judge knew how to score Pac would win by SD.

I just talked to Pac last October, Marquez will get knock out!

Comment

Originally posted by Migs View Post
                    I hope Marquez crushes Pacquiao. If Pacquiao thinks he can train all nonchalant like he did against Barrera I think he's going to be in for a rude awakening. Maybe he'll get his head on straight again and remember that boxing is what got him everything he has today.
                    Pac is not even trained well against Barrera still made Barrera look like a sparring mate.

Bad new for Marquez, Pac trains as early as January in WWG.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                      get the coffin they're gonna use to send pacquiao home to his family ready

WARRR MARQUEZ!
                      so far I only hear Mexican's crying on a Pac fight. There is always a funeral rites on the background after Pac beat and beat and beat and beat the best of Mexico!

Comment

Working...
                      X