Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Tim Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez face off with Max Kellerman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
    Was waiting throughout the whole episode to hear about the testing and Kellerman did not touch on it.
    So ok it wasnt mentioned. Bradley was so vocal a few weeks back i wonder what happened that made him go hush hush.

Comment

Originally posted by IronMike86 View Post
      I'll have to disagree with those saying Bradley is over the hill. Bradley is at the pinnacle of his career, coming off one of the most gutsy performances in recent memory. Fighting while literally knocked out on his feet. I would not take his last fight and count that as a sign of decline. He fought that way because he wanted to prove to the world that he has the heart of a true champion and he's willing to go into war with anyone, no matter the consequences.

This faceoff was great. I love the focus and "death stare" of JMM haha. This fight is going to be so great.. I love Marquez, but Bradley is just too determined for his own good. I truly believe he is willing to die in the ring before he is beaten. He is on a mission.. Can't wait for this fight!
      Bradley is tough and strong as hell for sure but I don't agree with everybody that says Bradley fought that way because he had something to prove. Bradley was fighting off instinct because hes a warrior not because he wanted to but because Provodnikov had him hurt and he couldn't think straight like he usually does. Even if he wanted to how could box and move around the ring like normal when he was half knocked out? Theres no way he had the sense and legs to do it when he was that hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by titan m View Post
        Bradley is tough and strong as hell for sure but I don't agree with everybody that says Bradley fought that way because he had something to prove. Bradley was fighting off instinct because hes a warrior not because he wanted to but because Provodnikov had him hurt and he couldn't think straight like he usually does. Even if he wanted to how could box and move around the ring like normal when he was half knocked out? Theres no way he had the sense and legs to do it when he was that hurt.
        That's a good point. I mean, i could buy it either way.. we'll never truly know whether or not Bradleys intentions (initially) were to brawl with Provodnikov.. The reason I believe him is because of the state of mind he was in and what he went through post-Pacquiao fight. Bradley went through serious depression, suicidal thoughts, and really had/has an enormous chip on his shoulder due to the hate and backlash he received after the Pacquiao fight. For that reason, I believe him. i agree with you though that after he was rocked, he had no choice but to brawl, but I just think he had the intentions to beat the **** out of Provodnikov or die trying from the gate.

Comment

Thanks for sharing E.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            tried to watch the rest...got to like 2mins...goddamn i hate both of these c0cksuckers
            Why? I find their professionalism and classy attitude appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              So ok it wasnt mentioned. Bradley was so vocal a few weeks back i wonder what happened that made him go hush hush.
              Bradley's on the vegan diet. He's more peaceful when he gets his 5 servings.

Comment

bradley's gonna slap the **** outta marquez.....

Comment

watching this has changed my mind..... bradley's concussion.... the amount of times he was rocked.....

and he was slurring his speech for two months..... doesn't sound promising.

Comment

These things are ****in cringeworthy.

These guys need to learn some showmanship

Comment

Working...
                    X