Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[hmm]rOBERTO GARCIA says margertito is fully in shape and is going to suggest rosado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

margarito is coming back and floyd retires again. what a coward.

Comment

Are they serious.. Margarito should stay retired doesn't he have a fake eye or something?

I like Robert Garcia but I sometimes question if he actually cares about his fighters.

This is the same guy that let pacquiao slaughter the hell out both his fighters Rios and Margarito.

Antonio was never the same after that fight and he should have stopped it no matter how bad Antonio wanted to continue.some fighters have to be saved from them selves and it's the corners job to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
        Are they serious.. Margarito should stay retired doesn't he have a fake eye or something?

I like Robert Garcia but I sometimes question if he actually cares about his fighters.

This is the same guy that let pacquiao slaughter the hell out both his fighters Rios and Margarito.

Antonio was never the same after that fight and he should have stopped it no matter how bad Antonio wanted to continue.some fighters have to be saved from them selves and it's the corners job to do that.
        yeah but garcia can make money and that's all that matters. danny garcia said it best. who cares if the president endorses racist policies i want my money!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          you know what Margarito annouced he was coming back some time ago and shortly after Mayweather annouced that he was firm he is retiring.

You know when you scared you scared, no damn self help class can help you. Mayweather is shook!

Comment

yeah but garcia can make money and that's all that matters. danny garcia said it best. who cares if the president endorses racist policies i want my money!
            well if he could watch manny rape Mikey Garcia for 12 rounds I will have nothing to say on
            the matter.

But Rios and margarito should feel some type of way if that happened.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                ur jokeing right>>>>>>>>,>
                No I'm not joking....

margarito comes back, rosado would **** him up

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  No I'm not joking....

margarito comes back, rosado would **** him up
                  just like Rosado fucked everybody else up in his career right? lmfao

Comment

i like this fight honestly

Comment

Rosado beats him. Like Ali said, Margs was decent at Welter when he was bigger than most fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X