Collapse
No announcement yet.

fargo season 1 vs true detective season 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rus is a g. True Detective is my **** cant wait for season two.

Comment

Originally posted by Bretty Poy32 View Post
      am i the only one who really didnt buy much matthew mccoughney's character as this introverted, weird, intellectual?
      Probably.

Kind of difficult not have at least admired good cop/ bad cop.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Bretty Poy32 View Post
        am i the only one who really didnt buy much matthew mccoughney's character as this introverted, weird, intellectual?
        Depends on how much contact you have with people from different walks of life bruh. I've met 21 year old kids that are all three wrapped into one.

Comment

Watched both complete seasons..............Fargo was good but True Detective was an excellent show. I think it will be hard for season two to even live up to the hype that season one created tbh.

Comment

Just finished Fargo and I like it better than true detective.

I don't know about second season though coz they already killed a major character. I really hate that he died I was looking forward for the 2nd season.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
              Just finished Fargo and I like it better than true detective.

I don't know about second season though coz they already killed a major character. I really hate that he died I was looking forward for the 2nd season.
              I'm pretty sure the plan for both those shows is to have a new story with a new cast in their second seasons.

Comment

Working...
              X