No announcement yet.

Video: Rap Mogul Dame Dash Breaks Andre Berto's Balls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    I think he was managing the Curtis Stevens and Jaidon Codrington Chin checkers tandem.

Dash-DiBella had four fighters - Andre Berto, Jaidon Codrington, Curtis Stevens and Gary Starks Jr.

Found an article from 2005 on it
    http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/12/sp...anted=all&_r=0
    Thanks for the article. Interesting.

Comment

Man, I couldn't make it past 3 mins of the first vid. I hate people like that, I would have gotten up and swung at him. I have very little patience for BS like that. Disrespectful little biotch. Berto should have stood up for himself, he can easily body and put that nobody on his place. I'm not the biggest Berto fan but to see someone try to be hard against a fighter really irks me.

Comment

When I read the thread title I thought he literally broke Berto's balls with a uppercut or a baseball bat or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Man, I couldn't make it past 3 mins of the first vid. I hate people like that, I would have gotten up and swung at him. I have very little patience for BS like that. Disrespectful little biotch. Berto should have stood up for himself, he can easily body and put that nobody on his place. I'm not the biggest Berto fan but to see someone try to be hard against a fighter really irks me.
          Dash knows Berto is a nice guy, I too hate when guys do this. They take kindness for weakness.

Last time someone tried to embarrass me who claimed to be my friend I took him to the side and told him to never do that **** again or i would break his face, he thought he could fuk with me to make him look alpha because i was his friend, there are guys like that once they get comfortable with you they will try to break your balls or insult you and mock you because they know you are a good hearted person and makes them feel superior.

If someone is kind to me I will respect them and let them talk, Berto is one of the nicest guys in the sport and Dash was trying to show off that he could down talk a fighter and humiliate him.

Even though what Dash was saying made sense he was condescending and rude on purpose, he even speaks on this in other videos he says men have balls and testosterone and always try to be one up on each other.

Not true at all, only dictators and tyrants do that. Men are competitive but a man who is a rude guy gets his ass whooped. a true alpha can mediate a large group and make them follow him and respect him, Dash is a hot head and burned bridges its why he hasn't made any big moves, he has been black balled for talking too much and confrontational.

Comment

Working...
          X