Clear All

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    Lol u mad
    I'm jus' bein' a h8ter.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
      yes he has

skip to 1:08

People forget how much Judah tagged Mayweather early in that fight. Hard shots too.

Comment

the fact is fraud's always on his knees and hands if he's with ellerbe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          the fact is fraud's always on his knees and hands if he's with ellerbe.
          You Manny fans are mad bro! Why? It's tough to swallow that he's that good. I get it you're use to swallowing that two inches manny is putting in your mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Obama2.0 View Post
            You Manny fans are mad bro! Why? It's tough to swallow an anaconda. I get it you're use to swallowing that two inches manny is putting in your mouth
            i don't swallow probably you, all 12 inches of tyrone's anaconda. :*******:

i'm all man, sweetie. sorry...

Comment

I can't believe people refer to Floyd as past prime. When watching the Judah fight its obvious how more accomplished a fighter he has become. Zab gave him fits for 4 rounds in this fight but even this version of Zab wouldn't come close to troubling the Floyd of today. Same with Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                I can't believe people refer to Floyd as past prime. When watching the Judah fight its obvious how more accomplished a fighter he has become. Zab gave him fits for 4 rounds in this fight but even this version of Zab wouldn't come close to troubling the Floyd of today. Same with Oscar.
                floyd goes forward in time while everyone else goes backwards. he is da greatest

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
                  hernandez knocked him the **** down, and in the amateurs he got taged and stayed on his knees till 10.
                  Source? Never knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama2.0 View Post
                    Btw thanx for the red k. Did I hurt your mangina. You made I start this thread but commented? Only to get mad bc I put you in your place like a step son.
                    Red Ks are a badge of honor around here these days. The people who dish red ks are typically teeenage kids or anti mayweather divas.

Comment

Prime Mosley would have beaten Floyd 9-3/8-4 or so. He was a geezer when he fought Floyd and Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X