No announcement yet.

The Fix was IN!..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was no fix to this fight.

Rios won rounds 1-3. I wanna say Alvarado came back with the next 2-3 rounds. Rios was either up or down a round. But there was no fix lol

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
      if your a cotto fan fantastic cant take it lol
      EricSantos/SalvadaFlavor are both Cotto fans and are some of the best posters on here. I take their opinion a lot more serious than even fans of the same boxers I'm a fan of.

Anyways I'm off to go party. Have a good night.

Comment

I missed the Benavidez fight. Can anyone give me a quick run down what happened with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Biased? Where was I displaying biased? I dislike Arum but we have no right to call him a snake really. He's done more for the sport than majority of us in our lifetime.

Doesn't have a fan base? Have you seen his fights in Denver cause I see people cheering for him. If that ain't a fan base then I don't know. The same could be said for Rios with other part of the midwest. Works both ways man.

Arum took them to the other level and that's just 3 of them. There is a ton more boxers there as well. You think those boxers were making him million dollar paydays at first? Hell no, he used his own money. Common sense! And if one of those stars isn't what he's made to be...all that money he invested goes to shit considering boxing these days care about that "0" more than anything. Yea total snake alright! Again I don't like Arum but I appreciate him much more for what he's done for the sport than anyone here. Most people stream fights here....snakes too right?

What fights where gifts? I gave him both the Mosley and Clottey fight. Fail again sir.
          So you're saying Alvarado and Rios have a comparable amount of fans?!..not even close!..Rios has Cali repping him..along with KC..KC isn't even a factor though..Cali is Rios' home and they're showing him mad support!..and what's the last fight you watched him in Denver?!.lmao..

and you claiming "appreciating" Arum, is reason enough for me to end this conversation here..we have nothing to debate after that..

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Then blame the fucking judge and not Arum!

The fight wasn't like that with the other 2 judges.
          Really?....wow..just wow...

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
            I missed the Benavidez fight. Can anyone give me a quick run down what happened with him?
            His first 8 rounder..he was pacing jabbing his ass off and throwing a few combos here and there..he was obviously a step above his opponent but he wouldn't step on the gas like his dad kept asking him to...

8th and final round...Benavidez looked a little fatigued..he's never gone that many rounds professionally..and he continued controlling the pace until the jab got a little lazy and BOOOM! he got countered with a mean left hook and wobbled him..he was literally out on his feet...his eyes were cloudy and his legs never got back under him...he survived..barely by clinching and flopping around...

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
              He dominated with a world class jab, and hooks coming off the jab. To me, it looked like his right hand might have been hurt. He really didn't throw it with as much steam as I think he could have.

Miranda, his opponent, took a beating into the 8th round, but kept on coming, and badly hurt Benavidez with a huge left hook. Benavidez held on to make it through the round, and won a wide UD. There where some shades of JCC JR. vs Martinez to it, I guess.

Comment

thanks guys. i want to see video soon

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                  His first 8 rounder..he was pacing jabbing his ass off and throwing a few combos here and there..he was obviously a step above his opponent but he wouldn't step on the gas like his dad kept asking him to...

8th and final round...Benavidez looked a little fatigued..he's never gone that many rounds professionally..and he continued controlling the pace until the jab got a little lazy and BOOOM! he got countered with a mean left hook and wobbled him..he was literally out on his feet...his eyes were cloudy and his legs never got back under him...he survived..barely by clinching and flopping around...
                  swift stopped miranda in 2! ya dig! lol

Comment

that left hook good lord!

Comment

garcia and matthyse>rios and alvarado

Comment

Working...
                      X