Collapse
No announcement yet.

los simios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mares had lead in the gloves, not cuz he was hurting agbeko, but cuz he couldnt keep the punches up, lol jk

on the real, that night I didnt see every punch the commentators were saying was low as a low blow, I mean a lot of the were right on the line, but no question, that KD should of never been counted and a KD, it was clearly a low blow, the fight up until that point could of been a SD win for Mares or even a draw, I would love to see it again

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
      I was shocked man, I would think if the Puertoricans didn't agree with the decision they would speak out on it but NOT ATTACK US LIKE THEY DID.

That night everyone came bashing on the Mexican, it was a few of us defending the Mex, like Elo, Maniaco, Cuahua, Rizo and some other few I don't remember the nicks.

That was wack, I was also going to open a thread for the Puertorican, esos putos hicieron lumbre de la lena caida.. Pero I don't hold grudges the Mexican must be doing something RIGHT since they get so much hate.
      I myself was surprised to see ELO standing up for Mexican fighters....Dude is bipolar.. But hey as long as he backs up Mexicans im cool with him for now...

Comment

I'm keep it it real. Just cuz Mares is Mexican I'm not going to blindly follow him like I do with Margarito (I have my own selfish reasons for that ).

Anyway, yes I thought Mares did a dirty job and yes Mora ****ed it all up. I don't think that was Mare's game plan from the start like many people do because he doesn't need to be dirty. I also didn't count all those 30 some low blows people are exaggerating with. What I did see were a lot more clean low blows that connected than those 5 or so low blows that Peterson hit Rios with. Which caused Russel More to deduct a point to then DQ Peterson. Mora was biased and it hurt both Mares' credibility and Agbeko's title because that fight should have ended in a draw.

I'm hoping for a better and cleaner rematch and this time I have no favorite.

Comment

every HL thread has 1 star and someone 5star'd every Pinoy thread lol

Comment

So let me get this straight, the TS makes a racist thread and no one calls him out on it.....

But to add to the discussion, I dont get why so many of you saw the hate of Abner as an attack of Mexico, no one cries when Bernanrd Hopkins and Andre Ward fight dirty in their fights, nor did anyone see the blatant gifts that Devon and Paul got as an attck on AMericans........most Americans (obviously there were a few) felt they shouldnt have got the decision.......

I dont see why you guys took it to heart so much, this was like the first time any Mexican fighter caught heat since Margarito.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Lucas- View Post
              So let me get this straight, the TS makes a racist thread and no one calls him out on it.....

But to add to the discussion, I dont get why so many of you saw the hate of Abner as an attack of Mexico, no one cries when Bernanrd Hopkins and Andre Ward fight dirty in their fights, nor did anyone see the blatant gifts that Devon and Paul got as an attck on AMericans........most Americans (obviously there were a few) felt they shouldnt have got the decision.......

I dont see why you guys took it to heart so much, this was like the first time any Mexican fighter caught heat since Margarito.....
              they made several threads saying , Mexicans had achoke hold on boxing, how mexicans were bad for boxing and how mexican fighters were cheaters..

Did you not see all of those threads that day?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                they made several threads saying , Mexicans had achoke hold on boxing, how mexicans were bad for boxing and how mexican fighters were cheaters..

Yes, but it was posters who have said the same about other nationalities.....i.e Border Patrol/La Maigra and Pastrano......both those poster bring up race quite a lot, but other than that...the hate was just at Mares, not Mexico as a nation

Comment

Yes, but it was posters who have said the same about other nationalities.....i.e Border Patrol/La Maigra and Pastrano......both those poster bring up race quite a lot, but other than that...the hate was just at Mares, not Mexico as a nation
                  My problem was people coming in and saying he was hitting on purpose and that is was a game plan and YES they were getting racist about it.

Saying ALL Mexicans cheat all the time..

I admit, Mares should have been deducted points and threw low, I don't think he was doing it on purpose. When you see a fighter throw low (like Peterson vs Rios for example) it's because they are loosing and are looking for a way out.

Mares isn't some chump that needs to do that to win. He threw low because his punches are almost always on the belt line and because there were times where Agbeko was holding him down behind the head.

No excuse for Mares but I would say 98% of posters here are complete and total idiots that don't know the first thing about boxing and all they want to do is troll, troll, troll because they have no life.

Comment

No one calls me out on racism because i'm a known racist dummy it seems you have a stick up your arse about me , following my threads etc but your probably a dog eater or dirty rican that caught feelings from my insults
                    Last edited by Hiei; 08-19-2011, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

agree and there was some posters talking **** about the mexican fans that where there watching and i was like wtf do they have to do with any of this

Comment

Working...
                      X