Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd said he is better than ali. Who does he need to beat to prove this to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd said he is better than ali. Who does he need to beat to prove this to you?

In my personal opinion he should fight pacman and stop complaining about olympic testing. If the boxing commission doesn't require these tests then pacman shouldn't be singled out.

If he beats pacman that would surely put him on the path to ali greatness.

Fight here in Manila

Comment

LOL...Nowhere near ali

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
        In my personal opinion he should fight pacman and stop complaining about olympic testing. If the boxing commission doesn't require these tests then pacman shouldn't be singled out.

If he beats pacman that would surely put him on the path to ali greatness.
        he will never be better than ali...i dont care if he even beats Pac Man....a P4P great he will be but better then The G.O.A.T....Nope...not happening

Comment

Pacman
          Sergio
          Williams
          Ward at 168

Comment

there's nothing he can do to convince me. watching their fights is enough. mayweather's a fighter, but ali was a warrior

Comment

He can call himself the GOAT all he wants, he's worked hard trying to achieve that goal, i dont agree but in the end history is the judge of greatness.

Comment

beat Pacman than Kltschko

Comment

The klitchko brothers

Comment

I don't feel there is anything he can do to prove that. Floyd's a different fighter, in a different time, in a different division, with different circumstances and its just not possible to compare them like that. Thats why I don't really like to compare fighters of different eras in the arbitrary terms of better or greater. Its more practical to look at things like handspeed, ring generalship, punching power, stamina and endurance, ability to step up when it counts, ability to adapt, defense, offense, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X