Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Jose Luis Castillo coming to the Philippines to spar with PAC!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mexican former champion has some real financial issues.

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
      Much in common with Cotto then
      Hahaha...unfortunately, the same people who think he's shot won't throw down real money for a bet. I'm 0-5 so far in making a bet with anyone here (2 of them live in my area). Should I list the names? lol

LOL I see right through the BS, it's comedy at the end of the day. A lot of people here who are callin Cotto shot have also sent me PMs with "Im just ****in with people"

LOL the irony.
      Last edited by Ravishing; 10-04-2009, 11:01 AM.

Comment

A prime JLC would have helped a ton but right now, are they trying to kill JLC?

Comment

I guess Omar decided not to go.... thats BORICUA POWER FOR YOU.

Comment

lost opportunity for henry.

Comment

Originally posted by SOTO View Post
              I guess Omar decided not to go.... thats BORICUA POWER FOR YOU.
              You think any filipino fighter would of spar with Cotto for this fight??

Comment

I thought Freddie Roach was against this. He called Castillo shot and said he needed to hang up the gloves. Pac won't leave these old Mexicans alone. Lol. I'm just kidding. Castillo I think will be a great sparring partner for Pac. And the last fight that Castillo was in of where he looked like himself was his fight after the Chico rematch against Rolando Reyes. If that Castillo would've fought Cotto like Arum wanted to happen, Cotto might have gotten his ass kicked. Castillo got to the point of where he was just fighting for a paycheck, and that is why he didn't perform up to standards ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                  LOL yea...and I'm sure there's a yellow brick road too
                  let's go for a walk , dorothy.

bring toto.

Comment

roach could bring jesus as a sparring partner for pac and he'd still get his ass kicked november 14th. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                      I thought Freddie Roach was against this. He called Castillo shot and said he needed to hang up the gloves. Pac won't leave these old Mexicans alone. Lol. I'm just kidding. Castillo I think will be a great sparring partner for Pac. And the last fight that Castillo was in of where he looked like himself was his fight after the Chico rematch against Rolando Reyes. If that Castillo would've fought Cotto like Arum wanted to happen, Cotto might have gotten his ass kicked. Castillo got to the point of where he was just fighting for a paycheck, and that is why he didn't perform up to standards ever again.
                      Please lol...Castillo was already done by the time he faced Ricky Hatton. You're saying Hatton could KO Castillo with a body shot but castillo would beat Cotto's ass?

LOL vendetta like a mutha****a. Only chicks are supposed to be that obsessed towards another dude's downfall or mishaps.

Comment

Working...
                      X