Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My theory on why Pacquiao-Mayweather hasnt happened yet. Do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    My theory is shorter..................................PBF is a b1tch.................end thread
    come on buddy, lets talk boxing. Neither one of these guys are a *****, they are fighters for a living. Yes i know my post was lengthy, but I think I made alot of good points to support my theory. Im sure you know your boxing so lets talk boxing not name calling. its silly

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
      1st round of negotiating, neither agreed to 14 days.

2nd round of negotiating. Manny agrees to 14 days. Floyd stated he isnt thinking about boxing at the moment and goes on vacation. (floyd fan boys deny him being on vacation, stating OSTs are holding up the fight "trust me its not true" as they say)

Present - Floyd has legal problems

Floyd is on vacation

Floyd isnt thinking about boxing

Manny waits
      Man all the talk that has came out is just hype....can anyone please show me an actual contract that either of them signed?...hell can anyone show me just the actual contract itself....all the media stuff is hype. The whole.."he agreed first, then manny agreed, then he didnt agree and he agreed...etc etc" is all bull! And what you are saying just basically fit into my theory of HYPING this fight.....like i originally state above, yes the testing issue appears to be the main reason, but my theory suggests that they both will take the test

Comment

i just don't know guys...

first its 14 days cutoffs, then its about getting the bigger purse split (cuz he got more ppv sales), then it's now a 7 day cutoff, then he's not interested in boxing atm (that and he just fought mosley).
        now it's getting in trouble with the law.

i don't know about you guys, but it seems mayweather is the one putting road blocks here.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
          arum....thats the reason the fight hasnt happened
          yes of course...but their are reasons and motives why Arum is the culprit. My theory makes sense as to why he hasnt made the fight.

Comment

It didn't happen back then because they were b/sing..
            and now it's not happening because Mayweather might go to jail.

Comment

Couldnt be bothered to readthe OP.

FLoyd accused Pac of roids, and for that under the belt accusation alone is a good enough reason to not take the tests.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                Why does Pac have to take drug tests? Pac is the Congressman of the Lone District of Sarangani. Congressman don't need to do steroids! Pac all clean! Pac all natural! Pac 8 weight champion!
                great points !!!! i have never heard of a congressman using steroids

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                  Man all the talk that has came out is just hype....can anyone please show me an actual contract that either of them signed?...hell can anyone show me just the actual contract itself....all the media stuff is hype. The whole.."he agreed first, then manny agreed, then he didnt agree and he agreed...etc etc" is all bull! And what you are saying just basically fit into my theory of HYPING this fight.....like i originally state above, yes the testing issue appears to be the main reason, but my theory suggests that they both will take the test
                  hype? can you rebut anything I stated? did floyd go on vacation or not when Manny when to 14 days?

Was floyd thinking about boxing when he made that statement, is he thinking about boxing now?

Dont get into your theories of contracts etc, thats your lies and hype. Floyd said HIMSELF he isnt thinking about boxing and went on vacation. How can you interpret that as Floyd wanting to Manny at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey-Roll View Post
                    i just don't know guys...

first its 14 days cutoffs, then its about getting the bigger purse split (cuz he got more ppv sales), then it's now a 7 day cutoff, then he's not interested in boxing atm (that and he just fought mosley).
                    now it's getting in trouble with the law.

i don't know about you guys, but it seems mayweather is the one putting road blocks here.
                    IMO whether or not he was in trouble with the law, I dont think they wouldve fought this year....its all economics...why fight in 2010 for 30 mil when just a year later they can double that #? Also from Top Ranks POV...why not cash out with Manny vs these other Top Rank fighters? Basically what I said about Mayweather fighting Marg, Cotto & Clottey, he is doing with Pac vs those guys. The only difference is that Pac is on Top Rank so the 70/30 or 80/20 deal is in his favor...Mayweather would get 70/30 or 80/20 against Cotto, Marg, & Clottey but Arum wouldnt get any of Mayweathers 70 or 80 but with Pac he gets a cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                      IMO whether or not he was in trouble with the law, I dont think they wouldve fought this year....its all economics...why fight in 2010 for 30 mil when just a year later they can double that #? Also from Top Ranks POV...why not cash out with Manny vs these other Top Rank fighters? Basically what I said about Mayweather fighting Marg, Cotto & Clottey, he is doing with Pac vs those guys. The only difference is that Pac is on Top Rank so the 70/30 or 80/20 deal is in his favor...Mayweather would get 70/30 or 80/20 against Cotto, Marg, & Clottey but Arum wouldnt get any of Mayweathers 70 or 80 but with Pac he gets a cut.
                      oh god, here we go with these theories again to make floyd not look like the bad guy.

It wasnt a vacation, it was the economics!.. or something

Comment

Working...
                      X