No announcement yet.

Any news about Yuri Foreman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news about Yuri Foreman?

Gutsy guy stood up to Cotto with only one knee. Hope he is doing well, and would love to see him back.

Any news about him?

I read that he's just starting to train again. He hopes to be back in the ring early next year. The big question is probably when he will be able to run again.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
      I read that he's just starting to train again. He hopes to be back in the ring early next year. The big question is probably when he will be able to run again.

Comment

who cares. the guy's a bum.

Comment

The dude is a straight WARRIOR. Had a shattered ACL for 3 rounds against one of the best p4p punchers and stood up to him. Gotta love that fighting jewish spirit.

He is supposed to return in January from what I heard and his surgery was a success. I think he can definetly win a title again, best footwork in the 154 division easily.

Comment

hopefully he makes a good recovery.but i doubt he'll be able to beat anyone noteworthy again.

Comment

Originally posted by actionjackson View Post
              The dude is a straight WARRIOR. Had a shattered ACL for 3 rounds against one of the best p4p punchers and stood up to him. Gotta love that fighting jewish spirit.

He is supposed to return in January from what I heard and his surgery was a success. I think he can definetly win a title again, best footwork in the 154 division easily.
              Exactly. That's how I see it.

If he can RUN again, he can win UDs @ 154.

Comment

Working...
              X