Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still don't think Floyd wants the Pacquiao fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still don't think Floyd wants the Pacquiao fight.

Not because of the KO loss. Because of the off chance that Manny wasn't drastically effected by the KO loss.

Also, because Floyd wouldn't be in line of fire to be able to land a full on power shot like that.

The most he could do is pot shot from a distance. I still think he's not willing to put his body through Hell, in order to find out whether he can beat him or not.

In b4, "Floyd schools him for 12 straight rounds, without a mark on his body or face!"

Comment

This could go into the master thread, don't know why you created a new thread for this

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        Not because of the KO loss. Because of the off chance that Manny wasn't drastically effected by the KO loss.

Also, because Floyd wouldn't be in line of fire to be able to land a full on power shot like that.

The most he could do is pot shot from a distance. I still think he's not willing to put his body through Hell, in order to find out whether he can beat him or not.
        More importantly Floyd likes to fight guys coming off of wins. Last guy he fought off a loss was Zab. Even then Zab wasn't brutally KO'd cold landing face first

Comment

Prob because he stands to make a lot less then he would of made should he have fought Pac....I don't know....say..3 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by silentscoper View Post
            This could go into the master thread, don't know why you created a new thread for this
            So can every other "Manny Pacquiao sucks, here's why" thread. It's my opinion, why do you care?

Comment

They never wanted it. They ejagulate (misspelling intended) when they see their idol making huge amounts of money. For some reason, they didn't want the biggest money for their idol. Not to mention that they're the same fans who keep on singing Pac is overrated. Floyd would school him, blah, blah... Worst fanbase in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Prob because he stands to make a lot less then he would of made should he have fought Pac....I don't know....say..3 years ago
                Ok, he would make a lot less, but SO??? If he can easily beat Pacman, and collect one of his biggest pay day ever, why not???

Comment

You would probably have to kill Arum first before this fight would ever happen.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    More importantly Floyd likes to fight guys coming off of wins. Last guy he fought off a loss was Zab. Even then Zab wasn't brutally KO'd cold landing face first
                    No one ever said it had to be his next fight. I said, I don't think he wants the fight, PERIOD.

So he can fight Zab coming off a loss, but not Manny, for one of his biggest pay days ever???

Comment

Working...
                    X