Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will say that all the ignorance that brings out of people is sad. I love my Latino community Ricans, Mexicans, Salvadoreans, ect. I have friends from Colombia, Cuba, Mexico ect I respect all of them a bit of shi et talking never hurt anyone. Hell some of the best people I have met over my life have been from Mexico, but there is a lot of ignorant post on this and other forums. I will give u 2 examples from both sides... Ricans that speak about the unfortunate situation that is immigration and make jokes about it. Mexicans that I truly feel are not really Mexican or boxing fans by backing up an established cheater in Margarito.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
      Vargas and DLH don't count.

So the count stands at 12 to 7, Mexico
      I'm probably late, or maybe didn't do enough digging threw these 60+ pages but I'm curious, why doesn't Trinidad-De La Hoya and Trinidad-Vargas count?

I hope it's not because they are Mexican-Americans because that would make absolutely no sense whatsoever, they're still of direct Mexican descent and blood line, they may not have been born over there but they don't need to be they're still Mexican they come from 2 Mexican parents born in Mexico

Comment

• they are not mexicans,period..they are americans..period

Comment

• Originally posted by FJRod View Post
          Then Cintrons don't either or Camacho who was not even born in PR
          cintron WAS born in PR

Comment

• Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
            I think Canelo will win, which will bring the Rivalry within one fight, 41 to 42.....

which leaves us with the much anticipated Margo vs Cotto fight....

and there could not be a better fight to be the deciding fight in the Rivalry....

Margo could tie it all up here.......................... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ****
            Why would you count Margs as Mexican and not Vargas? They're both U.S. born.

edit: And if you're "El Chicano", you're also American; so why do you care?

Comment

• Originally posted by theplayerpimp
              Lol let me see victories such as sancez over gomez chavez over camacho and rosario margs over jotto segura over calderon salido over lopez arce over vazquez jr is way better than calderon vs a taxi driver which he and many ricans hald tittle defences against.

Yeah you idot like the wbc giving free titles like hot tamales and gives them tax cab drivers?

Maybe not pr's but low opted opponents
              Last edited by AP♠; 11-26-2011, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Was Cotto born in NY or PR ?

Comment

• Mexico will win another one tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by willybullet View Post
                    Why would you count Margs as Mexican and not Vargas? They're both U.S. born.

edit: And if you're "El Chicano", you're also American; so why do you care?
                    Exactly my point. I count anyone that carries their Nationalistic pride in the ring with them. So if vargas considers himself a Mexican warrior why u doubt the man? When Margo clearly was born in the US gtfo.

Comment

• Originally posted by FJRod View Post
                      Exactly my point. I count anyone that carries their Nationalistic pride in the ring with them. So if vargas considers himself a Mexican warrior why u doubt the man? When Margo clearly was born in the US gtfo.

EXAAAACTLY.

Check this out cotto was born in rhode island.Is TS gonna count margaritos win?? Yet discounts all others due to them not being born directly in PR or Mexico.?!????

Comment

Working...
                      X