Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Pac lost to Bradley: 'I respect the judges, Ref, Officials,I can not blame them'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is humble and isn't interested in the Politics of boxing. He is a real man when it comes to defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Granite View Post
      My apologizes good sir. Its just annoying as hell to see people talk **** about Marquez because he doesn't like to lose.
      Well who the phuck likes to lose dumbazz?? That doesn't mean Marquez can act like a sore loser and not give his opponent any credit. So bradley didn't go in there and fought a perfect fight?? Blame it on the judges right.

Comment

I thought Cotto was bad till I saw Marquez.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

A multi world Champion who just came of the biggest win of his career who is a bit of a prima donna AND was repeatedly wrongly told by his trainer he was winning throughout the fight doesn't believe he lost c'mon XD. The only controversial thing about Bradley v Marques was that one Judge who somehow had it for Marquez the controversial thing about Pacquiao V Bradley fight was every single score Pacquiao has a different character and also wasn't being told by Nacho Blindeistein that he was winning.

Comment

This is how should boxers take a cue from Pac. Humble in victory and defeat despite of clear robbery.

Comment

My apologizes good sir. Its just annoying as hell to see people talk **** about Marquez because he doesn't like to lose.
              Not liking to lose and drinking piss is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                Well who the phuck likes to lose dumbazz?? That doesn't mean Marquez can act like a sore loser and not give his opponent any credit. So bradley didn't go in there and fought a perfect fight?? Blame it on the judges right.
                He has his trainer(wrongly) and constantly telling him he is winning, and he's been robbed countless times. How the fck do you expect him to act?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ Simpson View Post
                  Not liking to lose and drinking piss is different.
                  annnnddd im done here

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is a class act in & out of the ring.

Too many worship crass instead of class. And I'm not just talking boxing.

Comment

No Problem man. I am a sore loser myself, I play in goal in Football (Soccer) and do get angry if my defence play so ****. After the game I have words with my players. LOL.

Just thought I would post this video because I did think damn Pac handled it pretty well.

Comment

Working...
                      X