Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: "Mayweather is not ready for me yet"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only Bob would allow Pac to fight Floyd... hopefully Pac's eye is ok and that stadium is still being built....

Then again, Bob said he won't allow Pac to fight Mayweather this year. He wants to make Pac vs JMM IV as Bob thinks Pac lost and a rematch is needed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stop View Post
      I think he knows that Cotto will dominate Mayweather and embarrass him. Or maybe Mayweather will barely get the win whereas Pacman beat Cotto in dominate fashion.

Why?
      I am sure that Pac would have beaten Cotto much worse if Cotto had agreed to fight at 142 as Pac originally demanded instead of fighting at 145! Mayweather has the monumental task of beating Cotto at Cotto's preferred weight, just like he beat De La Hoya at his De La Hoya's preferred weight. It is a lot more admirable and impressive to beat your opponent on your opponent's terms or your opponent's home court (as Mayweather did with De La Hoya and will do to Cotto) than it is to beat your opponent on your home court or your terms (as Manny "catchweight" Pacquaio did with both De La Hoya and Cotto).

Comment

• I remember his uncle roger said that it would be crazy for floyd to fight pac after the ortiz fight.
        The mayweather team knew that floyd need to be super ready to fight pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Yea, and ur mad because Pac is not a ppv star anymore..I kno!
          Pac isn't a ppv star anymore he's a ppv superstar now.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
            lol@ the butthurt Floms.
            They're desperate because their idol just keep running and ducking pac.

Comment

145 + 10 = 155

155 ≠ 154

Why does Cotto refuse to fight Manny at 147? Manny's real weight class. Is Cotto ducking?
              That's Manny's weight but he didn't want the fight at the weight in there first fight? Why?

Comment

• lol it keeps getting worse for floyd

First he gets exposed by HBO for saying there were no negotiations , with HBO then confirming to the entire world that there were negotiations - not only that, but they also confirmed the only reason the fight didn't happen was because floyd backed out

Then Keith Kizer exposes him by revealing that Pac was 100% ready to do OSDT if the NSAC required it, but Floyd rejected the proposal.

Then Floyd exposes himself by begging pac to take a flat fee; despite the fact that manny singlehandedly accounted for >50% of 2011's entire ppv revenue.

It doesnt end there of course. Floyd also entered his guilty plea in order to serve jail time to duck pac and also think of his next set of excuses.

Last but not least, he moved up a division to fight pac's leftovers.

Comment

Pacquiao on Mayweather Exclusive Interview

8-Division World Champion Manny Pacquiao is radiating with positive energy these days, despite controversies that surround him. Recently, in an interview with popular and prolific sports broadcaster Snow Badua of NBN 4's Teledyaryo Sports exclusively shared to this scribe, the self-professed new bible-flipping Pacquiao shared his thoughts on nemesis Floyd Mayweather, Jr., who has an upcoming fight on May 5th against former conquered opponent Miguel Cotto.

"Hinde pa si siguro siya handa (May he's not ready for me yet)," Pacquiao said when asked about why talks of a Mayweather fight continues to disappoint. Whether the fight will happen this year, Pacquiao's response left little hope. "Hinde ko alam, kasi hinde pa natin sigurado (I don't know, because we are not sure yet)," Pacquiao said, and encouraged fans to watch Mayweather's upcoming fight. "Panoorin niyo rin yung laban niya, yung upcoming fight niya with Cotto (You should also watch his upcoming fight with Cotto)."

http://www.examiner.com/filipino-spo...sive-interview

Hmm I wonder he if knows something that we don't know? Cotto will KO Mayweather.
                  Are you fighting mayweather after Bradley? Pacquiao: I don't know the weather is still bad for mayweather hehe! When the weather clears. lol
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 04-05-2012, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                    lol it keeps getting worse for floyd

First he gets exposed by HBO for saying there were no negotiations , with HBO then confirming to the entire world that there were negotiations - not only that, but they also confirmed the only reason the fight didn't happen was because floyd backed out

Then Keith Kizer exposes him by revealing that Pac was 100% ready to do OSDT if the NSAC required it, but Floyd rejected the proposal.

Then Floyd exposes himself by begging pac to take a flat fee; despite the fact that manny singlehandedly accounted for >50% of 2011's entire ppv revenue.

It doesnt end there of course. Floyd also entered his guilty plea in order to serve jail time to duck pac and also think of his next set of excuses.

When Floyd stated there were no negotiations, what he's obviously talking about is this. If you come back to the table with old offers that were annulled and made void, and if you come back to the table unwilling to budge on your stance....(THE WHOLE PART OF NEGOTIATING) then in all honesty there are no negotiations. Just like supposedly there were negotiations with arum and that stupid clock... But we all found out later the clock idea was simply old terms and not being willing to budge on the drug testing....

Because I think it all seems logical that if you are not even willing to meet a man half way (NEGOTIATING) then you never were serious anyway. I remember personally a mediator and respected judge saying PAC AND CO. WALKED AWAY FROM NEGOTIATIONS, even though they had lied and stated it was Mayweather and co. Floyd went from random drug testing to the then famous 14 days out cut off. Pac and co. didnt even want that and had a fight lined up the next day in Joshua Clottey (TOP RANK FIGHTER)...

NEXT YOU SAY:
                    Which to this I will say bull*****!! To this very day Kizer and co. have not requested it at all!! Hence a 3rd party always does it for Floyd. Shane, Ortiz, and now Cotto are tested by USADA, and Kizer and crew are still piss testing looking for marijuana....

NEXT YOU SAY:
                    LMAO, no official numbers yet for Pac vs SHANE, but its cool I guess, and you forget what credit you are giving PAC, he fights x2 a year, and we all know that Floyd fought once in 2011, unless there was some other fight you saw that we didnt.

YOU THEN SAY

Are you serious??? Why would a man choose jail rather than fighting a guy that cant even cut off a ring??? You just saw what MARQUEZ did to PAC.... And Pac was pushing for another catchweight for COTTOS 154 title. How despicable, and wanted a fight at 148 lbs. Catchweight king strikes again. He then went on record saying ill take less money, as if we didnt know that, and he still will. But then renigged on it as soon as negotiations started by Floyd personally calling Manny. Manny has never called Floyd. Because Manny has nothing to offer, hes taking advance from arum and just this past year his net worth was 26 million, less than Floyd made his last 4 round fight lol....

Arguably Pac lost his last fight, looked like shat against Mosley by not beings able to cut the ring off on a 40 year old man, and then again getting schooled by a 40 year old man. Now pac is ducking talking about retiring, when everyone knows that he needs the cash... He now has tax issues, and is trying to sue the man you say hes supposedly trying to fight...lol

Go play with your toys son...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Are you fighting mayweather after Bradley? Pacquiao: I don't know the weather is still bad for mayweather hehe! When the weather clears. lol
                      Lol Pac just continues to own Floyd even while being humble.

Comment

Working...
                      X